Make hunger/thirst more difficult on Scourge

Shockingly_Evil

Getting 4,000 mL of clean water in a jug makes you immune to dying of thirst for several real life days and is incredibly easy to do right from spawning in on the coastline.

Getting an entire inventory full of food is also laughably easy. Fishing, blueberries, bear meat, food crates in general will give tons of food in no time.

As it stands right now, you could remove hunger and thirst and it would change nothing due to how trivial they are. I think the decay rate for food/water could be doubled, or even tripled to add some extra spice to the game. It is a wasteland out there, after all....

One thing I like about it, is it reduces the amount of people asking in chat for food and water. Although I don't play on scourge it seems to be the same on all servers. Most of the people who login and can't be bothered to farm anything only stay for an hour or 2 it seems anyway. But for some reason  they still ask for an AK and full metal set 5 minutes after they login before they even have a base.

On 3/22/2020 at 7:20 PM, aNoNiM said:

One thing I like about it, is it reduces the amount of people asking in chat for food and water. Although I don't play on scourge it seems to be the same on all servers. Most of the people who login and can't be bothered to farm anything only stay for an hour or 2 it seems anyway. But for some reason  they still ask for an AK and full metal set 5 minutes after they login before they even have a base.

The wasteland is always going to have beggars.