New Quarry Fuel Consumption vs out put

Master Chief

Hi all

Placed my quarry down on 5 stone and 1 HQ

leveled up my quarry to 8

The amount of fuel required for continual use is omg excessive vs what is received in return.. i have a pump jack at 6 and i cant keep up.

please please please drop a hot fix in..

lower the fuel expenditure or increase the production rate. 

I will not use it again in its current state.

while i have you , their is a lot of confusion on how to pick a good spot..

i got sick of typing the instructions.. i ended up copying n pasting them.. 

Spuds are in short supply.... easier to get m249;s than find spuds, lol so im told.. only found 1 while collecting corn.

May need to change up the Bio on the next map for increased spawning :) 

Thanks guys keep up the good work

• Like 1

• Staff

Level 5 would consume 5 fuel per Production rate (10 seconds) and produce x5 the base production rate for each ore. The amount of ore produced per minute is displayed under its respective icon in the upgrade menu.

To verify rates, calculate fuel consumption for 1 minute of operation and place that amount of fuel inside the quarry. Once the fuel is consumed you should be left with the exact amount of each ore as shows in the upgrade menu.

To calculate fuel consumption for 1 minute of operation:

60 / production = x * level = fuel needed for 1 minute

Have a look at the overview for more information.

Hi!

I think the level of consumption vs. production is fair. Before this rework, with 10k of fuel we would be able to have a quarry working 24 hours in a row if not more. However, you would get about 100k of stone, for example, in 24h and with luck 20-30k of another resource, like sulfur.

Today, speaking for example of level 10 quarrys, you get these results in 2 hours if that. For example I, I have 2 Pump Jack level 10, this evening both produced almost 40k (I could produce more if it did not contain oil), at this moment I have my 3 quarrys running for almost 2 hours.

Does it seem to produce less? Yes it does, but if you do the math, you end up producing more and in less time! Pump Jack level 10 spends 10, produces 100 per minute, that is to say 300 low grade per minute. Hope this helps ;)