Ban / Punishment Chinaski - Survival Server

Hello Everyone.

Unfortunately, I'm here not for the god reasons...

Today, i was with my mate Coentro, searching for some helicopters and them appeared one!

We shoot them to attract im but Chinaski and Pickachoot was making im.

In all this thing, after all, i dealt 19% of damage to the heli.

As anyone knows, when we dealt damage to a "monument / boss", we deserve the loot to!

I was only asking for one of the four boxes.

This player, Chinaski, was arrogant with voice insults to my mate and for myself (you can check it to the voice records) and acting badly in chat, like "go cry to momma"... 

We are all grown mans, not kids, please...

I give you two prints, one with an clear water insult by himself and other with the damage log at the console.

I appreciate the punishment to this player...

We are a healthy and fun community and this kind of players with this behaviors doesn't makes it good. 

bad behaviour Chinaski.PNG

Console Log Damage.PNG

• Like 1

+-After spending all day building my heli tower, I watched Swamp or someone from his base fight heli from my roof. I knew I had two hours to get my base ready to fight heli, and I did. I built a tower in the middle of the map so I could tag it and teleport back. I had to do this twice, as it didn't follow me the first time. When I finally aggroed heli, I quickly got it burning in flames. It was at this point that Swamp (who had just killed a heli earlier) aggroed my flaming heli towards his base and shot it down instantly, as it was almost dead. Swamp's partner said  in chat that "the loot is yours" (meaning mine). "No shit, I thought." When I got to the crash site, I saw Swamp hovering over the flaming crates, waiting for them to go out. I told him that I did almost all the damage and if he takes anything from the crate, it's stealing. I also, verbally reprimanded him for hogging the heli and aggroing my nearly dead heli when he had just taken it earlier. I told him we need to take turns. Swamp continued the whole time to hover over the crates. When I successfully yanked lot from the first two, he quickly bolted over to the last two. He's really slow, and I got both of them. I have a lot of experience dealing with people trying to loot my shit, so I've gotten fast. I have heli towers on three servers now, as I try to kill it on all nine every wipe. My first attempt at heli on AU Survival would have been very rewarding if these two hadn't stolen it away.

-Chinaski

If I'm slow or not, i don't care, it is my problem not yours.

I dealt damage to the heli, if you're not a toxic player, you would take it all.

But you're a toxic player.

So take your responsibilities and accept you're in a bad way.

I only needed one case, your attitude was lack of respect and verbal aggression, whether written or vocal. If you knew the rules of the server, as you were implying that you knew, you would be aware that you were entitled to loot too. After all, it was the damage that I did, not my colleague.

I will wait for an Admin to solve this thing.

• Like 1

We have a name for players like you. "Heli hog". Even if you just took the heli 2 hours earlier, you're not going to allow any other player to have a turn. You'll even aggro it away from your closest neighbor who's fighting it for the first time. Keep up this toxic behavior. You'll have many encounters with players just as frustrated and angry as me. We take turns on RustEZ servers. If you'd like to kill heli twice in a row, you should inquire in chat whether any other players are going for heli. If anybody answers yes, you should allow them a turn and get heli next time. Simple, basic respectful actions most of us heli hunters adhere to. Please do not aggro my helis any more if I am fighting them, and me and my friends will return the favor to you. Hopefully, we can be respectful neighbors from here on out.

"f you'd like to kill heli twice in a row, you should inquire in chat whether any other players are going for heli"

19 hours ago, Chinaski said:

... you should inquire in chat whether any other players are going for heli. If anybody answers yes, you should allow them a turn and get heli next time....

Did you asked at chat?

As Admins can see at Logs! I Wrote at the time: "We helped" or something like that, and also said at Team Chat to SW4MP in Portuguese "Deixa ficar com as caixas" translated "Let them have the boxes"...
But you arrived at our bae calling us thieves and telling us, to "Fuck ourselves", whithout letting us saod notthing

This conversation ends right here for me, if you ask for respect, you SHOULD HAVE RESPECT

BTW, if i'm reading the log correctely, I was the first one to hit the heli

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Chinaski said:

We have a name for players like you. "Heli hog".

17 hours ago, Chinaski said:

I have heli towers on three servers now, as I try to kill it on all nine every wipe

You call him a 'heli hog' but you are killing heli yourself on multiple servers, isn't that a bit hypocritical?

18 hours ago, SW4MP said:

In all this thing, after all, i dealt 19% of damage to the heli.

As anyone knows, when we dealt damage to a "monument / boss", we deserve the loot to!

I was only asking for one of the four boxes.

From my own experience of soloing heli, the chat shows around 50-60% damage done

https://i.imgur.com/ngy2vTt.png

17 hours ago, Chinaski said:

When I successfully yanked lot from the first two, he quickly bolted over to the last two. He's really slow, and I got both of them. I have a lot of experience dealing with people trying to loot my shit

He deserved at least one crate, maybe two if the heli was level 2 or higher

14 hours ago, Chinaski said:

We take turns on RustEZ servers. If you'd like to kill heli twice in a row, you should inquire in chat whether any other players are going for heli. If anybody answers yes, you should allow them a turn and get heli next time.

From my own experience dealing with you in servers, you have never announced you were taking heli, and when asked you do not respond, even after the heli is down

13 hours ago, Coentro said:

BTW, if i'm reading the log correctely, I was the first one to hit the heli

The image doesn't show properly, but if that is true, it was Coentro and SW4MP's heli, not yours

18 hours ago, SW4MP said:

This player, Chinaski, was arrogant with voice insults to my mate and for myself (you can check it to the voice records) and acting badly in chat, like "go cry to momma"...

You've done this a few times in the past and been reported for your toxicity in voice chat, if you want to be toxic, go do it in a PvP server where it is more welcome. RustEZ is not the place for toxic behaviour

Even though I am only a player, and I can only give my opinion, I think you really need to learn how to deal with other players better, if you have a problem, then talk to a Staff member, don't take things into your own hands and go around harassing and being toxic to players you have problems with.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Mindshadows said:

You call him a 'heli hog' but you are killing heli yourself on multiple servers, isn't that a bit hypocritical?

From my own experience of soloing heli, the chat shows around 50-60% damage done

From my own experience dealing with you in servers, you have never announced you were taking heli, and when asked you do not respond, even after the heli is down

The image doesn't show properly, but if that is true, it was Coentro and SW4MP's heli, not yours

You've done this a few times in the past and been reported for your toxicity in voice chat, if you want to be toxic, go do it in a PvP server where it is more welcome. RustEZ is not the place for toxic behaviour

Even though I am only a player, and I can only give my opinion, I think you really need to learn how to deal with other players better, if you have a problem, then talk to a Staff member, don't take things into your own hands and go around harassing and being toxic to players you have problems with.

Thank you for your opinion Mindshadows.

Always good to have other players opinions.

Let's wait to administration see this.

• Like 2

Chinaski is one of the reasons I don't play US survival anymore. He was making up a few server rules for taking out heli. And I decided to leave because I was fed up. I then found out later on he keeps switching servers and insulting other players. And it's getting harder to avoid him.

He always gets away with it scot free. He is friends with the admins on US Survival and it shows.

I think Chinaski derserves a 3 day ban on RustEZ servers for him to change his behavior. Doing a ban on a single server won't help since he goes on multiple servers and does the same behavior of acting like he owns the place.

• Like 3

Well... Nice to know that he got a reputation... in the bad way....

Meanwhile, i'm still waiting for some official feedback...

I see many posts of ban appeals being resolved but this one, not yet...

Last admin / staff reply is from @jacktapper in 7th April. 

"aggroing my nearly dead heli when he had just taken it earlier."

If you look at the combat logs that are posted here SW4MP's damage was the initial hard damage, not the final damage. It seems to me the other way around and you are lying to cover your tracks and you took agro from him and teleported out.

It seems Coentro agroed it first but only only has 2 registered hits (can't see the entire combat log)

"" I built a tower in the middle of the map so I could tag it and teleport back. I had to do this twice, as it didn't follow me the first time. When I finally aggroed heli, I quickly got it burning in flames. It was at this point that Swamp (who had just killed a heli earlier) aggroed my flaming heli towards his base and shot it down instantly, as it was almost dead"

To me you didn't get agro because it was agroed on someone else, you returned to get agro again and managed to take the agro and teleport to your base. If you look at the combat logs, you are the one who did the final bulk of the damage after you took the agro from them.

It seems to me you go on all the RustEZ servers and do this toxicity

The last time I encountered you on the server I now play,  I didn't say anything to you because I had nothing good to say. You boarded cargo when I already looted the first 2 locked crates, and instead of responding to you I just jumped in the water because I didn't want to have to deal with you. You wanted to "we can talk". 

Edited by aNoNiM
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello. I have been watching for the people involved so that I can talk with you all.

From what I have seen from the posts made here and in game, I can not see anything that I can force or enforce. We are all adults and I am sorry but I do expect our Guests to act as adults with each other.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, leafbower said:

Hello. I have been watching for the people involved so that I can talk with you all.

From what I have seen from the posts made here and in game, I can not see anything that I can force or enforce. We are all adults and I am sorry but I do expect our Guests to act as adults with each other.

Sure, of course yes, and I've started precisely by that point of view.

At this point, i honestly don't care about BAN or any kind of Punishment...

I just want that you, Rust EZ Team, take this kind of behaviors in consideration next time that he act like a child or act in a bad way.

As you can see by this post, I'm not the first or second or even third to complain about him, couldn't been at this server but he has an "historical package"...

Next time, with me or anyone else, i expect really an atitude by our team. 

We are a good and healthy community and we really don't like this thematic, is always unpleasant.

Thanks and once again, i really expect justice at the second time, for him or for anybody else.

Edited by SW4MP

Yes it is. and I am happy with the way that most of our guests treat one another. You guys normaly help one another, but never going so far as to play the game for someone else. We are sorry when someone comes in and disrupts the wonderful thing we have. It is so much easyer when the problem is directly against the rules so that we can act more directly. It is my hope that things will be better now. well as well as things can be with how many bugs cropped in this wipe.

• Like 2
On 4/16/2020 at 11:40 AM, aNoNiM said:

Chinaski is one of the reasons I don't play US survival anymore. He was making up a few server rules for taking out heli. And I decided to leave because I was fed up. I then found out later on he keeps switching servers and insulting other players. And it's getting harder to avoid him.

He always gets away with it scot free. He is friends with the admins on US Survival and it shows.

I think Chinaski derserves a 3 day ban on RustEZ servers for him to change his behavior. Doing a ban on a single server won't help since he goes on multiple servers and does the same behavior of acting like he owns the place.

Same here, thats why i left US Survival.

On 4/7/2020 at 6:02 AM, Mindshadows said:

Well it's true tho, Chinaski has treat me like crap since i came back to Rustez, he has been one of the most toxic player i seen in a awhile.and not even to long ago one of my buddie asked him why hated me and what my buddie was some racist word about vietnamese people. I remember Rustez being friendly community and such more, and that why i liked it a lot, but now it's not, there staff member that are kind corrupt in there own sense. And Seeing Rustez at this state isn't the right path for Rustez. 

yeah sorry to say this China you used to be a nice guy but when you dominating Heli under presumption that every one can join you include everyone but Ken cause you have personal issue with him.
US admin Crimgirl did the exact thing to him regarding the Bradley and when he questioned admin using the same bully mentality you obviously use he got banned for it!

i must tell i totally lost the respect when you called him a Gook and refereed to him as toxic.
i almost was about to pop you at outpost when you started to behave like a total douche to me (Joke or not you need to fix your shit Chinaski )
i am glad i didn't otherwise the outpost turrets probably had killed us both.

you used to be fun to play with what the fuck happened to you China? Ken isn't the one being toxic you are!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, siggesatan said:

yeah sorry to say this China you used to be a nice guy but when you dominating Heli under presumption that every one can join you include everyone but Ken cause you have personal issue with him.
US admin Crimgirl did the exact thing to him regarding the Bradley and when he questioned admin using the same bully mentality you obviously use he got banned for it!

i must tell i totally lost the respect when you called him a Gook and refereed to him as toxic.
i almost was about to pop you at outpost when you started to behave like a total douche to me (Joke or not you need to fix your shit Chinaski )

you used to be fun to play with what the fuck happened to you China? Ken isn't the one being toxic you are!

Agreed

"I have over 3,000 hours playing on RustEZ servers, and KombatKen is by far, the most toxic and unfair player I have ever encountered. His interpretation of RustEZ rules were bizarre, and he used the loopholes he imagined were there to constantly attempt to rob multiple players of their heli loot. His harassment of both me and others was constant and unending, both in chat and during gameplay. His removal from these servers is easily the best change to RustEZ I have ever witnessed. Thank you." - China Qoute

This also from the time i got temp banned on US Survival for 3 days which Mercedes said so but actually got 7 day ban. 

1 hour ago, siggesatan said:

Who said "gook"? When? Where? What evidence is there?

Heli is public, Everyone has the right to do it. What is needed to know is Top Damage, as Top Damage can be anything, for example.

I aggro Heli and did 5k damage, just by hitting its body, then i wait for someone to take it down, then come over and cause drama.

That is not something we should do. Just be fair, and reasonable, if someone did 10% at least give them a crate. Calling names and swearing wont get you anywhere but a banned. So i advise everyone to please be respectful and be fair, share the loot, dont hog it, and when i mean share, i dont mean, "hey this crate has laptop only, you can have it" 

Here what i would do actually, i leave it alone and let the person who aggro it take heli, if he needs help then help him, and then politely ask if you can have only 1 crate, if he dont want to give then that is fine, just dont push it and cause any drama.

I hope everyone can try and be reasonable after the wipe.

38 minutes ago, Dragoncrusher said:

Heli is public, Everyone has the right to do it. What is needed to know is Top Damage, as Top Damage can be anything, for example.

I aggro Heli and did 5k damage, just by hitting its body, then i wait for someone to take it down, then come over and cause drama.

That is not something we should do. Just be fair, and reasonable, if someone did 10% at least give them a crate. Calling names and swearing wont get you anywhere but a banned. So i advise everyone to please be respectful and be fair, share the loot, dont hog it, and when i mean share, i dont mean, "hey this crate has laptop only, you can have it" 

Here what i would do actually, i leave it alone and let the person who aggro it take heli, if he needs help then help him, and then politely ask if you can have only 1 crate, if he dont want to give then that is fine, just dont push it and cause any drama.

I hope everyone can try and be reasonable after the wipe.

@Dragoncrusher  What e saw here is a really big protest against someone who is toxic wherever it goes...

This was my first time with this guy, as you can see, he calls the others "Heli Dogs" but he was the guy that build up a tower in the middle of the map, but what ever it doesn't matters...

What i really expect, and i will be aware of new situations, if this happens again, take a SERIOUS attitude and not just words as it has been up to now.

According to what you said, 10% deserves a box, however my damage was greater than that and I did not receive any. By your words, I was already worthy of some kind of punishment, also considering his history .... But these are just my observations and that of an most entire community that is being exposed here in the most diverse situations that have occurred, not only me but Granny, KombatKen, siggesatan, aNoNiM, Mindshadows and Coentro.

From what i saw until now, he does the things but never took a punishment for it! 

Always Always managed to escape the "law".

I'm seriously talking, from me and from others, i really expect that you people expose this situations at our forum next time he is being rude or act like a bad kid...

Because I've got this problem now, and is exposed, tomorrow if it happens and we don't get evidences, he escapes once again...

Having evidences, next time, i really expect a punishment,  I think it's time to start taking this things seriously.

That's my honest opinion only...

Edited by SW4MP
  • Staff

There are obvious flaws in our combat logs for events. They were initially deployed to give you an idea, not determine who gets what. Since this is a part of our server and is an expected feature, we plan to expand and improve upon it to avoid these conflicts.

We're an online community with hundreds of members. Some players not getting along is expected and should be handled respectfully using ignore and reporting incidents that are unjust to admins instead of trying to resolve them yourself.

@KombatKen If you were referred to as a "gook" you should report that asap. We cannot invoke punishment on assumptions so we'll need evidence. Your ban was changed to 7 days per my request. I reviewed logs from previous conversations and felt justly to increase the ban to avoid further conflict.

@SW4MP You were in the right to request a crate for the amount of damage you and your team mate did. With that being said, we can't just ban for this unless it's a reoccurring theme from that player. If it becomes one, we'll handle it.

• Like 1