Ban / Punishment Chinaski - Survival Server

13 minutes ago, Death said:

There are obvious flaws in our combat logs for events. They were initially deployed to give you an idea, not determine who gets what. Since this is a part of our server and is an expected feature, we plan to expand and improve upon it to avoid these conflicts.

We're an online community with hundreds of members. Some players not getting along is expected and should be handled respectfully using ignore and reporting incidents that are unjust to admins instead of trying to resolve them yourself.

@KombatKen If you were referred to as a "gook" you should report that asap. We cannot invoke punishment on assumptions so we'll need evidence. Your ban was changed to 7 days per my request. I reviewed logs from previous conversations and felt justly to increase the ban to avoid further conflict.

@SW4MP You were in the right to request a crate for the amount of damage you and your team mate did. With that being said, we can't just ban for this unless it's a reoccurring theme from that player. If it becomes one, we'll handle it.

When i created this post, at 6th April, i knew that he isn't going to be banned or punished, and i respect that.

This served and was created only to serve as a record for future situations with this player, so that it can begin to apply said justice.

I thank you for your attention to this issue, for me, you will be able to resolve this situation, your objective is finished and the opinion of the community was completely visible.

-redacted-

Once again, thank you Staff and our incredible community.

• Death locked this topic