Simple Light from RustEZ Store and Crops

Zenith

Hi,

From what I can tell the Simple Light you can purchase from the RustEZ store for £0.20 (GBP) doesn't appear to count as a light source for crops.  This is a shame as they are ideal for an outside crop garden as you can put a wall frame up between planters and put one of these lights up on each side.  Not sure if it's possible, but if these could be modded to count as a light source similar to the normal ceiling lights that would be great.

Cheers

Zenith

Facepunch need to spend more time to improve the electric lights in general, very limited with what we can do with them.

Ceiling lights are not a pretty effect for sure.

The other issue they need to fix is the floor grates, should give out at least 50% the normal light during the daytime. But I setup ceiling lights that are on 100% of the time

Edited by aNoNiM
  • Like 1

Yeah I agree 100%, the reason I wanted to try the lights from the store is because slapping ceiling lights above crops is ugly and would have made a much nicer effect.  Just wasn't sure whether it's something that could be fixed by a quick mod.

Hi @Death thanks for the reply, I wasn't aware they were so intensive on the client, I might re-think my use of them, its just they look so good :)  My new base design won't rely on them so heavily, it was just that putting a ceiling over outdoor planters so they get light looks fugly but I get where you're coming from :) Cheers.