Bandit Camp

longlivekiss

Morning everyone. For several days, bandit camp has been out of "scrap" where we exchange our HQM in. Several of us were told that to be patient and it might refill on its own. Some thought it was a bug. We did try gambling tons of scrap to see if it refilled it. So far, it hasn't. In the scope of all things going on, this is hardly worth the post. In chat I joked just build large with it and it'll lag and then attention would be paid. Of course, I don't mean it. People are tired of silence. They ask about things and are met with silence. They said they feel like the admins don't care. I pushed back by reminding them that server stability is of more importance than turning in HQM and that the admins do care. I also reminded them that those that work the server have jobs and lives and are going through things too personally so we need to give you all a break. @Death thank you for tirelessly working on stabilization, but to squash the aggravation could you please post in discord or here somewhere that people can see that you will look into it or something? Or maybe put it in the selling menu temporarily on the black market instead of explosives or wood or something? I really dont have much of it to sell so it isnt bothering me. But, others are quite annoyed. Again thank you and thank the admins for their tireless work on this and all the other RUST EZ Servers. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I second this. And if the NPC was disabled please just say so. I would understand why it was disabled. The quarries are putting out way too many resources in to the economy and the amount of scrap being produced by selling HQM was excessive.

We just ask to be told this is the case so that we do something with these resources and not just hold on to them for the rest of the wipe hoping that we are able to sell them at some point.

As longlivekiss stated above, thank you for the work you put in to this server we do appreciate. Just don't keep us in the dark please.

• Staff

We've not done anything to limit or disable any vending machines in the game. The issue was only just reported to our bug tracker 5 hours ago. It's very important that all issues are posted there. Something that isn't working as intended, or is unusual, constitutes a bug report.

My time has been very limited the past few days as I'm working on the side to make up for lost wages due to my layoff. I will be getting back into the swings of things and knocking out these issues asap.

I will post an announcement shortly explaining changes and the situation with the lag spikes.