Bradley Indicator/Announcement

Broon Khavar

One of the most commonly asked questions in chat is "When was Bradley killed?" or some variant of this. 

There are plenty of indicators for Heli, Cargo, Airdrop, and such.  After some thought, an actual timer would lead to increased camping. Optionally, a chat announcement like that for Patrol heli would also do the trick, but that could also possibly lead to a similar situation.

I believe a simple UI indicator to show when Bradley is actually out and on patrol would be more subtle and less prone to camping/rushing.

10 hours ago, Broon Khavar said:

One of the most commonly asked questions in chat is "When was Bradley killed?" or some variant of this. 

There are plenty of indicators for Heli, Cargo, Airdrop, and such.  After some thought, an actual timer would lead to increased camping. Optionally, a chat announcement like that for Patrol heli would also do the trick, but that could also possibly lead to a similar situation.

I believe a simple UI indicator to show when Bradley is actually out and on patrol would be more subtle and less prone to camping/rushing.

Just like what death said he has has done it in the past and it cause everyone to camp launch site as i remember from last time it was add as a plugin. Whenever it respawn it announce to the whole server then you see like group of people running over to LSITE ( Launch Site) just to keep bradley, before any reinforce of spawn camping brradley you would see 3 to 5 people camp launch site just for bradley, i have even done that myself back then.

Unpopular idea time, what if the respawn period wasn't exactly one hour every time? Would that even be possible? I'm pretty sure it's FP dictated based on one variable, but Death's pretty clever. Might for example still average out to every hour but vary between 30 and 90 minutes, then there's little point asking when it happened, and campers have to commit to their camping. It could lead to some more people getting ganked if they run through its spawn points and it appears at a time they couldn't have known, but the cost of that isn't much on Scourge anyway. Multiple campers would have it allocated between them by where it spawns, if it comes past someone first then they get the first shot and it's won.