Lights

KieranL

Been thinking similar, at the moment we have only the 3 types of electrical lights. The all-purpose hanging ceiling light, the red siren light and the blue flashing light. Even just a modification of these lights would be great, blue and red lights that stay on without any effects would be good for mood lighting or less obnoxious external lighting. But the main one I'd love is the model of the siren light but with characteristics of the ceiling light (so we can have wall mounted grow lights or non-coloured wall lights along pathways and stairs etc.
Another type I'd love to see is an electric version of the search/flood light, I've seen other servers with a mod that enables them to run from electricity and to also auto-track targets in the same way a turret with a flashlight would.

There is a non-craftable object in the game called Simple Light which admins can spawn in, it works just like a normal ceiling light but attaches to a wall and has an inclined beam, I think I might have seen some used at the base in F21, perhaps they could be added to the black market if there was a reshuffle coming to that.