Banned US Pure : WOJTSON

Offender: WOJTSON STEAM
Server: US Pure
Time: 9:00 PM EST
Length: Permanent. 
Reason: Stealing, raiding, looting.
More Info: Player was given numerous PSAs, one verbal, and two official warnings about stealing and looting. They refused to stop their PVP behaviors leaving us with no choice but to enforce a permanent ban. 

Logs are shown below. 

wojtson1.JPG

wojtson2.JPG

wojtson3.JPG

wojtson4.JPG

wojtson5.JPG

Cześć babciu,

Przepraszam za wszelkie błędy ortograficzne. Jestem Polakiem i nadal uczę się angielskiego. 

Pożyczałem konto mojego kuzyna na dwa dni. Chciałem, żeby zobaczył mój dom na serwerze i zobaczył, jak gra się gra. Chce kupić tę grę i zobaczyć, jak się w nią gra. Nie wiedział, że to serwer PVE. Dzisiaj chcę zagrać i widzę Ban. Piszę do mojego kuzyna, co zrobił i powiedziałem, że nie wiedział, że to PVE i że nie można karać domów. Czy mogę odzyskać dostęp do serwera? ta sytuacja się nie powtórzy.

Z poważaniem WOJTAZ

3 minutes ago, WOJTSON said:

Cześć babciu,

Przepraszam za wszelkie błędy ortograficzne. Jestem Polakiem i nadal uczę się angielskiego. 

Pożyczałem konto mojego kuzyna na dwa dni. Chciałem, żeby zobaczył mój dom na serwerze i zobaczył, jak gra się gra. Chce kupić tę grę i zobaczyć, jak się w nią gra. Nie wiedział, że to serwer PVE. Dzisiaj chcę zagrać i widzę Ban. Piszę do mojego kuzyna, co zrobił i powiedziałem, że nie wiedział, że to PVE i że nie można karać domów. Czy mogę odzyskać dostęp do serwera? ta sytuacja się nie powtórzy.

Z poważaniem WOJTAZ

Translated: 
"Hi grandma, 
I apologize for any spelling errors. I am Polish and i am still learning English.  
I borrowed my cousin's account for two days. I wanted him to see my house on the server and see how the game is played. He wants to buy this game and see how he plays it. He didn't know it was a PVE server. Today I want to play and I see Ban. I write to my cousin what he did and I said he didn't know it was PVE and that you can't punish houses. Can I regain access to the server? this situation will not happen again. 
Sincerely WOJTAZ "

Thank you for taking the time to appeal, however, the account holder is responsible for all activities on it. Good, and bad. 

For this reason, the ban will stand. If you, or your cousin, have a desire for a PVP setting, there are many great servers out there. Our servers are not suited for that type of play. 

We wish you all the best in your future gaming endeavors.

G.

• Granny locked this topic