NPC Bases

Death

• Staff

We've released a new feature update that added NPC Bases to our Survival and Scourge servers. We're still running our live testing so expect things to change and bugs to crop up until we get everything polished.

A random NPC base will spawn randomly on the map every hour that players can raid for rare items and resources. As of right now, we only have 1 type, which are Garrisons.

Loot is dependent on the tier and varies from Bradley loot, to locked crates. Players are rewarded an additional locked crate for locating and destroying the cupboard. Be sure to find the loot room before destroying the cupboard as that will cause the base to rapidly decay.

We have different base types in the works as well as leader and scoreboards. You can expect these later this month!

• Like 3
  • Love 4

I think the NPC bases are an awesome idea.  The loot however, is not that great.  It takes a significant amount of resources to get to the core and not a whole lot is gained unless you happen upon a rare weapon.  Maybe add quantities of resources to the loot boxes for a chance to come out profitable?

• Staff
17 hours ago, souptime_365 said:

I think the NPC bases are an awesome idea.  The loot however, is not that great.  It takes a significant amount of resources to get to the core and not a whole lot is gained unless you happen upon a rare weapon.  Maybe add quantities of resources to the loot boxes for a chance to come out profitable?

I agree, however the resources should be enough to make it more appealing but not to the extent where you profit.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Death unfeatured this topic
  • Death locked and unpinned this topic