Tips and tricks

igorcraven

The Rust devs are amazing.  There's been so much new stuff this year.  I'm way behind in learning all the in and outs of the farming, vehicles, helis, etc.  A section that anyone could post on to pass along the things they have learned would be really helpful.  Now there are lots of existing places to go for info but this would be a catch all for RustEZ players.  I just recently discovered the mining trick when hitting nodes.  Stuff like that.  I'm still trying to figure out all the changes with the  quarries.  Like what's the best place to set a quarry now?  What range of production can you find with the survey charges?  Is it better to set in multiple spots or just upgrade in one spot?  All those types of types of concerns could be answered by someone who's willing to pass along what they have learned.  Maybe just a new section within the forums?  Anyway I spend a lot of time looking around the site to get my questions answered.  Maybe there are too many places now?  Just some ideas.  Thanks.

• Love 1