Fastest Way to Level Up Stats on RustEZ Modded

Aurora

image.thumb.png.5e0113517dbc2fb61a9f034fd7bfbaca.png

The fastest way to level up your stats is to use a bone club to harvest everything, and don't play the mini games (X on trees and sparkles on nodes). The bone club takes the longest to harvest an entity, which basically means more XP per entity.  

Here's the test (I used mining but it works in the same way for harvesting trees):

Mining level 16 (1%). 

• Harvest one stone node, using a salvaged ice pick, hitting all sparkles. Level increased from 1% to 10%.
  • Harvest one stone node, using a bone club, avoiding the sparkles. Level increased from 10% to 98%.

Boosting your stats with a bone club has one drawback. At lower levels you'll collect less materials from each node.

• Level 16 - Salvaged Icepick + Mini Game = 6 hits for 1,161 stone
  • Level 16 - Bone Club + No Mini Game = 76 hits for 524 stone

You can counter this by using the new Ore tea. This lets you maximize hits per entity with the club and harvest a decent amount of materials.

• Level 16 - Bone Club + No Mini Game + Advanced Ore Tea = 76 hits for 781 stone
    (Pure teas will provide max bonus, I just didn't have one to use)

When harvesting to boost stats, an auto harvest key is useful. It's basically auto attack + duck. Equip the bone club, stand in front of the node and hit the auto harvest key (and save yourself from 76 manual mouse clicks). :)

To bind an auto harvest key, open the F1 console and type the following: bind z attack;duck

Ducking helps when mining nodes, but I find it easier to harvest trees using only the attack key (omit ;duck from the keybind).

• Like 3
  • Love 2