Scaremare 2020 US Scourge Build Challenge

longlivekiss

Haunted-Attractions-Field-of-Screams-Montana-1_(1).png

Ghosts, goblins, ghouls, Oh My...

The witching hour is upon us here at US Scourge. We are hosting a build challenge for players. Build a haunted house, a “cornfield maze”, a village of the dead, a ghostwalk...the options are endless. We want your version of Halloween. All participants will get a prize.

Details

The build should reflect your personal version of halloween. It can be old or it can be futuristic. The only requirement is that you must have a raven OR an iconic movie thriller character pictured somewhere within the build (picture frames, signs, lights, etc).

How to Enter

You may enter only one build. Reply to this forum thread and provide the following by 8 pm EST Tuesday the 27th, 2020. A tour of the builds will be on Wednesday the 28th, 2020 at 8 pm EST.

Please include the following on your reply on the forum:

*Your in-game name 

*The map grid ID location of the build

*One screenshot showing the front of the build 

*One screenshot (or more) showing the build

Prizes

The finalists will be chosen by the staff and the community. Prizes will be awarded on wipe day as follows:

*First Place: $10 Rust EZ store credit

*Second Place: $5 Rust EZ store credit

*Third place: 5 supply signals

*Participant’s Choice: 3x supply signals

I've personally had to make three trips here. You simply cannot soak up all the grandeur in one sitting. I was afraid my face might melt, so I had to give my frail form a break. Upon return, around every corner there was something new, something more meaningful....a true tribute.

Hannibal Lecter Thank You GIF

• Haha 1
  • Love 2

The 3rd Annual VonBlood's Halloween Maze Funhouse is located at V8. There will be prizes to be had on grand opening if u dare!! Muhahaha! There are 2 sets of eyes that will watch you run by while u are on ur barrel run. You can see the red eyes on this shot. Looks cool especially when its night time.

252490_screenshots_20201013211051_1.jpg

Edited by Vonblood
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

• 2 weeks later...

Ign: Lunula and CalmEhKawZee

Location-Grid: N4 

Beetlejuice themed haunted house! :)

WARNING: several areas of this base display strobing lights, which may affect people with photosensitive epilepsy. Please let us know if you need them turned off. 

temp1.png

Edited by Lunula
  • Like 2

Alright everyone! The votes are in! But first I want to say Thank you to all who participated. I really enjoyed this build challenge.  Each and every build was dramatically different. 

In 4th place we have Pikefish with his Orthicc Tower. I must say it really felt like Halloween on the build tour since quite a few died under his elevator. LOL.

In 3rd place we have Slippery McNuts' Mortuary. This too claimed a few lives. LOL. 

In 2nd place we have Spliff with his recreation of the Ghostbuster's firehouse. You really made it feel like we were walking into the movie itself! 

Drumroll please.....

In 1st place we have Lunula (and CalmEhKawzee) with their recreation of Beetlejuice. You brought back my teenhood with this one! LOL. 

If you haven't yet seen them and the person is on, please go see them. The list of all the builds can be found below. Please note however that voting has ended. 

SCAREMARECONT.png