Quarries and drops of Quarries. Wood has always been easier to buy.

kingdl1st

• Staff
10 hours ago, kingdl1st said:

I can't get into my Quarry without pipes

I've released an update to address this.

no quarries have dropped in any of my recent aerial drops

The drop chance is 30% from supply drops

None to buy either

They'll be on the new black market for survival sometime this month

Also I cant buy wood for stone hardly at all at the outpost

NPC vendors now have limited stock as of last update (FP change.) We will be making a few adjustments on our end very soon.

15 hours ago, Death said:

I've released an update to address this.

The drop chance is 30% from supply drops

That suggests I should have had around 6 quarries by now.  I am not the only one to notice several  players in the game said the same. 

They'll be on the new black market for survival sometime this month

NPC vendors now have limited stock as of last update (FP change.) We will be making a few adjustments on our end very soon.

Thank you Death, I do appreciate the help

Edited by kingdl1st

40 minutes ago, kingdl1st said:

That suggests I should have had around 6 quarries by now.  I am not the only one to notice several  players in the game said the same. 

Yes, I can agree with this statement. I play as a duo (though a part of a larger team) and the person I duo with has personally purchased and thrown 60 air drops. From those 60 he has gotten 2 quarries. The drop rate simply is not 30%

• 2 weeks later...

I am over 40 drops I believe without a quarry drop.  Which should have 12 by now. But thanks to the community I am up to 5 lvl quarry I would usually have two by now, if they are not drooping I wish I could buy them on the Black Market. 

Also the NPC are still limited in supply of wood. I think it is better for me to buy wood than chainsaw the whole world. 

Maybe a wood equivalent of a quarry a "Mill" Lumber Mill that is for the future. 

On 10/19/2020 at 9:03 AM, Dicko A La Mode said:

Pure wood ore tea and 30 minutes will get you 300k wood using either salvage axe or chainsaw.  Pretty easy now with the teas. 

Cool but the NPC is not limited and I can get 600,000 plus per transaction now.  Thank you - Death! 

It just the finding quarries is the big issue, I am nearing 60 airdrops in a row without a quarry.  I like to have two lvl 5 quarries to go with the 5 pumpjacks I bought. 

Edited by kingdl1st

• 4 weeks later...