Placeable trees (or ability to replant)

TimNerd2 [φ]

Hi Team!

This query/suggestion is a very important one for me, and I know for some other people who like scenery in rust like me may also find this suggestion of use. The amount of times I have created a base within the woods to come back one day and the forest just stripped bare and for the rest of the wipe, no trees grow frustrates me and others quite a lot. This is no fault of the server may I add, and also should not be made into rules (ie do not cut down trees around someones base, as I think people should be able to cut down trees).

Hence, id love the ability to be able to plant trees, from a cursory glance at some of these plugins, some only allow trees to be placed in authed areas, which would be fantastic for balance. Regarding how this may affect game balance, im sure that for the right amount of game currency, this affect could be negated. 

I would love to be able to fix forests when they get stripped bare around my bases, as I personally love the tall trees around my house! I totally understand if this is not possible, but anything that adds something else to the server also makes for some fantastic selling points! 

Kind regards,

Tim