Penguin ban appeal.

Hello, i was banned by R4 about two months ago for looting/stealing. Im sorry for doing it and i will never do it again, it was my friends idea and i was resisting untill he told me he would block me if i didnt steal it with him, later on i learned that this guy was a c*nt and i blocked him myself. Im sorry for being so easily influenced by my friends decisions and i promise it wont happen again. 

Here is my steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/whyareyoulookingatmyidwtf/

Here is my discord: AFatPenguinFromSweden#1383

Also i can not find the post for him banning me so that is why i posted this. Please unban! ❤️

Good day,

the admin that banned you isn't in the team anymore so I'll have to base everything on what I can see. Although R4 had a tendency to ban people fast for no reasoning.
I will look into it and come back to you as soon as I can!

In the meantime I recommend watching some YouTube videos, should be back with you within 20-30 minutes.

Have good day!

Hello again (Yes this fast),

I can not find the forum post either. All I can tell you is this:
- Please do not get influenced so easily, in the end it's your account, your playtime and your fun. Not someone else's.
- Looting/raiding is not fun, doesn't matter if someone tells you to do it, players spend their time trying to have fun in this server and YOU'RE ruining it.
- Ban is 2 months old and no evidence is there other than you remembering it. Please be smart and read the rules VERY carefully again.

If you understand this please reply below here and I will provide you with an unban 🙂

King regards,

< This geeza

• Method locked this topic