I'm sorry for my use of derogatory or inappropriate language.

SKUDRUNNER

I've been hearing from a few of the staff/admins/etc regarding the multiple warnings on my account, revolving around the use of the word "gay."

I'm not here to make excuses, I'm here to apologize for what I said. I'm sorry.

I never meant to speak with ill-intention of the word or throw it at someone as a derogatory label. Knowing who I am and how I act, it would be very wrong and hypocritical of me to do that. I know that sometimes I get ahead of myself when I'm talking, and don't always think before I speak.

I'm sorry, to everyone harmfully affected by my words, and to the staff that have had to put up with me.

I'd like to stay around RustEZ as long as I can. I love you guys and I love this community we've built up. I know that I'm officially warned, and I'm absolutely not asking for those to be removed; leave the warnings on me, they remind me to be more careful, otherwise I won't be around for much longer.

Thank you.

Edit: I only play on US Scourge, so sorry if you're reading this and confused.

Edited by SKUDRUNNER
  • Like 4

• Staff

While we are a matured community, we must be stern on our policies to ensure everyone has a safe and enjoyable experience within our community. I personally would not have issued a warning for your last incident, but I understand the said admin's proactiveness to ensure it does not cause any needless drama in chat.

Your apology is well received, and I look forward to your continued involvement in our community. 🙂

• Like 1