Banned EU Pure: The Engineer

Offender:

The Engineer

Steam ID: 76561198978713425

Server: EU Pure
Length: 3 Days
Reason: Toxicity in chat towards another player. Taking all event loot apart from rubbish without asking other participant.
More Info:

Combat log for heli, as you can see Davis did a significant amount of damage:

20201208105933_1.thumb.jpg.2054583f5b343178a9a34f2709d08dcf.jpg

The Engineers' messages to Davis following him telling him about the server rules:

2036124947_Toxicchat.PNG.8d57e3eb4cf3bad0d5a2d2b1b0cf3132.PNG

I killed the chopper. As you can see I did most damage. I did knew someone was taking the heli as well but didn't know who. When heli was down I was waiting for the flames to go out when some guy in a minicopter came and starts to voicechat trash talk to me, that's why those messages mean't. I was going to give some stuff to him at the end but he keeps vc trash talk/annoying me, so I just took everything since I was fed up from the situation. This davis guy has caused problems to other players as well in the past, idk who in specifically but he has been toxic to others in the past.

Thanks for reaching out,

I understand you have done more damage on the heli that the other player, but we cant really have the hostility in chat.

I am willing to reduce the ban to one day with it being your first offence, however we just need to make it clear that toxicity in chat is unacceptable, I will have a word with the other player   and make sure he understands as well.

Thanks,

Aron