Banned EU Pure: Rusty hazmat suit

Name - Rusty Hazmat Suit (Now LordSam)

Appeal - I am writing this appeal to not entirely remove by ban , but (hopefully) shorten it. I was quite frankly a massive idiot who thought he was funny. I realize now after the heat of the moment is out that this isnt funny whatsoever, Painting a flag of a regime that killed millions and ran by arguably the most evil man in human history isnt a funny joke nor is it remotely acceptable on this server, or anywhere else in that matter. I understand that completely now. Please, I have made a decent based and dedicated a bit of time to the server and really would like to play it and improve before 29 days is up. I understand that the chances of my ban being completely removed is essentially 0 so that is why I am asking for it to be shortened to maybe 1 week or less, depending on the moderators judgement. If I am unbanned completely or it is shortened I am willing to help in whatever way I can assist to make up for what I did.

What I did was outright not funny, acceptable and completely worth a perma ban (Or in this case a 1 month ban), However I believe I can help rectify my behavior, if this ban appeal is accepted. If it isnt I completely understand and look foward to playing in 29 days.

Best Regards - 

Sam.

@Michael

Edited by LordSam

I am willing to shorten this ban to 2 weeks starting today. Not any less.

We have rules and we enforce them all, we can't simply see things through our fingers when an issue is present.

I never want to see this again from your or else you won't even get a chance for a ban reduce.

4 hours ago, Michael said:

I am willing to shorten this ban to 2 weeks starting today. Not any less.

We have rules and we enforce them all, we can't simply see things through our fingers when an issue is present.

I never want to see this again from your or else you won't even get a chance for a ban reduce.

100% Agree, Thank you for the shorten.