NPC Garrison should be removed or re-worked

ThiccBoiRook

i think the garrison should be removed it's no fun to (on a pve server) be worried about randomly getting sammed by garrison sure you can find it on map but no ones paying that
much attention to it,
i really don't believe it should be there because  it's a pve server, the only sams i should be worried about are at launch (because those are vanilla and always in the same place so you know where to avoid)
and come on helis are between 750 and 1250 scrap now
i shouldn't be losing that much scrap to a thing that shouldn't even be there.
and what about people losing minis to the garrison that didn't even know the plugin existed because they missed when it was added or just forgot
like the server info thing doesn't even mention the garrison plugin
other possible solutions
drastically reduce the sam site range (don't know if that's possible) so the garrison would shoot people trying to land on it but wouldn't shoot down random helis that fly by not knowing it's there

or remove the sam sites all together

Or make the garrison spawn in one place everytime, like a monument so i always know exactly where to avoid
i'd be happy to discuss this further if there are holes in my argument currently :)

I don’t think garrisons should be removed, but at least tweaked to be more rewarding and removal of sams as some players do have low distance of view for fps reasons or otherwise. While I like the idea of NPC garrisons, from what I’ve heard (as I play pure, mostly) that they are in their current state, not really profitable unless you’re intentions aren’t profit but to use your rockets/c4 that otherwise don’t serve much purpose other than for Bradley or if you want to pummel scientists into dust.

just my 2 cents anyhow

• 2 weeks later...