Troublesome Neighbor

kingdl1st

As rubiks-q-bert mentioned above.  Procedurally placed/generated resources such as trees are free game to everyone on the server.  We have reviewed the offending players' (Jenn) behavior and determined that what apparent toxicity was displayed by the afformentioned player was juvenile/grade school level in a nature and was in retaliation of you attempting to deny them a publicly available resource.

• Like 1

The culture on this server has almost always been a great positive experience, with wonderful staff and helpful players. This culture is why am still here going on three years.  Picking my house to clear cut every tree when plenty of trees are around seems like a "dickish" move to me. I have seen tree cutting discussed many times and I agree it not great manners to do so.  Again there is a reason I do not play this game on other servers because I am not interesting in that toxic and obnoxious attitude displayed outside of Rustez. 

I understand the sentimate as well as acknowledge that there are certain "niceties" and common courtesies that develop outside of the general scope of the advertised rules of the server(s).  Such as leaving trees around those who built/like to base in wooden areas.  But as mentioned ealier, all resources are ultimately publicly available assets regardless of the afformentioned courtesies.   We thank you for being a long-time member of the server and we hope you stay around for a lot longer more.  If relations between you and the other player continue to sour to the point of physical griefing, harrassing, defamation of character, racism, sexism, etc.  Please let us know

On 1/2/2021 at 12:23 AM, kingdl1st said:

The culture on this server has almost always been a great positive experience, with wonderful staff and helpful players. This culture is why am still here going on three years.  Picking my house to clear cut every tree when plenty of trees are around seems like a "dickish" move to me. I have seen tree cutting discussed many times and I agree it not great manners to do so.  Again there is a reason I do not play this game on other servers because I am not interesting in that toxic and obnoxious attitude displayed outside of Rustez. 

Hi King.

First of all, I'm sorry for comment a post that is already "dead".

Justo to leave here my opinion:

I understand your discontent and agree that things when well spoken, a consensus can be reached, unless the person in question is really mean.

I myself was a victim of a helicopter theft, I came here to the forum, just like you, I explained my problem to the administration, mentioning the name of the player in question. What was the solution? None, the person in question went unpunished, however, when I exposed the person's name, the community became alert about this person and many people came to comment that the person in question was toxic and that he was a bad person, therefore, management was alert about this person because they saw that the community did indeed have complaints about him.

This community in general is very good and believes that it is quite difficult to find another one with the spirit that lives here, I speak from experience! Because an apple is rotten, it doesn't mean that all the other apples on the tree are also rotten 🙂

As I got used to saying and applying, whenever there is a problem with a wype, you think that there is always another wype and that it will run better, learning and improving is the motto.