No_Chance! Banned US Pure

• Staff

Offender: No_Chance!   Steam id: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Hamsters_JB/   BM ID: https://www.battlemetrics.com/rcon/players/915875838
Server: US Pure
Time: 1/8/2021  9:01 PM 
Length: Permanent
Reason:  Player harassment and continuous attempts to cause drama amongst the server.

Player has been warned many times through console warnings, voice chat warnings, and through chat about trying to purposefully cause drama amongst the server and harassing other players. They've also been previously warned for toxicity, on two separate occasions, and calling an admin a bitch.

image.png.8776f36ee20d9feb8ee2cc4ded828892.png

image.thumb.png.06608f8ef3008a11ba8350a4257b46aa.png

image.png.35ef22df409d70b689f3d615a757ee93.png

Has been asked multiple times by admins and players to leave players alone with whom they do not get along with and upon logging in on 1/8/2021, they immediately continued to try to ping players they don't get along with to harass them:

image.png.943fe589ab769bbc359557ceb9693e45.png

image.png.cb19bbb53ddc4b7e75a61e2a6d5454e9.png

image.png.a291f946f70314244beaa2660cf56192.png

image.png.c03d91eb9bdb7fdc1056a44f2a58e404.png

1st . I never call Admin B*... it totaly lies! 

2 . sry Michael i was just New On server! i apologies for y .

3 . Missing Rubik answer! where he shows Rudeness for me!

4 . was only Rushing Willow! 

Im sorry if i cost any problems! 😞 I realy regreded 😞  

And i never ever Call anyone B*.. so thats lies 😞 sry eng is bad ! 😞 

• Staff

You were overheard by another admin calling the other admin a bitch.

You first joined the RustEZ community on 4/28/2020, that's 7 months to learn the rules before you obtained your first warning. Regardless, being new to the server is no excuse, the rules are listed on the login page.

image.thumb.png.1b40d7df0538eaa954c0565596fdac46.png

The response you received from a player you were harassing is irrelevant here. They did not reach out to you as they try to ignore you since you two do not get along; you were attempting to rile them up. "Rushing" a player and making them think you're looting the crates they worked for are not the same thing.

As stated in my initial posting, you've been warned many times and have been given plenty of time to correct this behavior. These chances were taken for granted, you will not be receiving another. The ban will remain in place.

I can vouch that No_Chance is a good member of the community. He's given me and at least a dozen others a thousand scrap at random, taught me most of what I now know about Rust, and is willing to help others when they get stuck.

In regards to the issues with Rubiks-q-bert, I've watched him cuss others out a dozen times across last wipe (First time I ever logged onto rustEZ was around the 9th/10th of December) and I've never seen him be warned for it. Players like Sleet13 have brought up the fact that Rubiks tends to be incredibly abrasive to most others.

Honestly, I think it's a huge loss for the community if you solidify this ban. We'll be missing out on the fireworks shows, and the willingness to help out and have fun.

Niro

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't h8 furries no more
Niro#0970

• Haha 1
  • Staff

As I mentioned, two different admins overheard you say this over voice chat, to quote "Oh shit, you're a girl! That's why you're a bitch". Regardless of joining in April or not, you had ample opportunity to learn after the first warning you received on 11/19/2020. Your appeal is nothing more than half-hearted excuses. The ban will remain in place, good luck on your future rusty endeavors. 

• Staff
1 minute ago, ItBeNiro said:

I can vouch that No_Chance is a good member of the community. He's given me and at least a dozen others a thousand scrap at random, taught me most of what I now know about Rust, and is willing to help others when they get stuck.

In regards to the issues with Rubiks-q-bert, I've watched him cuss others out a dozen times across last wipe (First time I ever logged onto rustEZ was around the 9th/10th of December) and I've never seen him be warned for it. Players like Sleet13 have brought up the fact that Rubiks tends to be incredibly abrasive to most others.

Honestly, I think it's a huge loss for the community if you solidify this ban. We'll be missing out on the fireworks shows, and the willingness to help out and have fun.

Niro

Bans are to be discussed between admins and the players involved. I will say though, having instances where a person is a productive member of the server does not excuse breaking the rules. Every single player is held to the same rules regardless of your membership status or how active you are in the community.