Some Bugs

Neetz

Hey guys,

Just would like to mention 2 things. Firstly the NPC Garrison doesn't seem to be active right now. Nobody has noticed it today

Secondly there appears to be a bug with some planters not receiving water from sprinklers. Several people including me are currently having this issue. 

I'm currently playing on the EU server

Thanks 😉

Edited by Neetz

On 1/10/2021 at 9:11 AM, Neetz said:

Secondly there appears to be a bug with some planters not receiving water from sprinklers. Several people including me are currently having this issue.

I can vouch for this bug, I noticed it last wipe too, although my planter did eventually start receiving water. I don't know if this an issue with something done to Scourge however, so it may need testing on Pure or something. I have a feeling it might be a rare Rust-wide issue.

The NPC garrison and some server events were temporarily disabled while we focused on server performance to manage the influx of new players to our community this wipe. This event is enabled for the time being.

For issues like the planter, the best way to notify us of a server bug is to use the Bug Report section of the website. I see this bug has already been reported – you can follow the thread to receive notification when the issue is resolved.

Hope this helps!

• Like 1