DawnSavior Banned US Pure

• Staff

Offender:  DawnSavior  Steam id:https://steamcommunity.com/id/DawnSavior/   BM ID: https://www.battlemetrics.com/rcon/players/181418363
Server: US Pure
Time: 1/11/2021  9:53 PM
Length: Permanent
Reason:  Player went around looting, greiffing and despawning players items. At least 4 players impacted, possibly more. They were actively caught by one of the players and they passed along the message that stealing isn't allowed, they responded that they would come back with their ore and the player left to despawn it. As they were looting players bases, they would authorize on their TCs, placed new locks on everything and lock the player inside.

image.png.f92b194432e4e20abb5bea9d57f58b97.png

image.thumb.png.3ad8eac9e900cc23ff88f208032ce1f3.png

image.png.dbefbbecea8391065cebb7f43a7c6494.png

image.thumb.png.387a3fc793aa328fb19f4ec03796746b.png

image.png.fa7ee9a09e028f867b937563a72f0ad8.png

image.png.24a173af314f4c7ce62d2445a75846d6.png

• 2 weeks later...

I made an account just so I could respond to this:

They were actively caught by one of the players and they passed along the message that stealing isn't allowed, they responded that they would come back with their ore and the player left to despawn it.

That guy that claims I stole something from him didn't even bother checking if I did take anything (which I didn't). I opened up his large furnace, looked at what was inside, then ran off. He then began accusing me of stealing in global chat after he saw me looking in his furnace. Secondly, I don't know if this is just poorly written English or what where you wrote, "they responded that they would come back with their ore." I don't recall ever chatting on that server either in text or in voice chat, so in the event I did take something from him, I certainly would not have told him I was coming back to give his ore back to to him; so don't go saying that I said something when I didn't. However, I do admit to griefing all those other bases, though it's not like I was ever going to play on that server again, whether I was permanently banned or not, so I don't care. 

• Staff

Considering your track record, and outright admittance to griefing, it makes it pretty hard to believe that you opened the furnace and opted not to take the items - especially since it occurred in the middle of your "spree". Considering the lack of remorse and desire to appeal the ban, it will remain in place and the thread will be locked.

• Like 2