Rust server losing its playing field

UKAFlash

Hi

Just spoken to  Woochi I think this is a waste of time but a little group we have set up have been on this server for quite a while now and things are going down bank, Its a good thing so many people are coming on the server don't get me wrong but we need a equal  playing field for us all  as it used to be everyone started at the same point and had to build up the same.  Now we have the server tainted free airdrops people building from day 1 large bases which are built play on the server for a little while then vanish.  Leaving large buildings all over the server, there has been a big influx of people of late some will stay but a lot of people like myself who like a level playing field for all will be gone along with the fast builders who will get bored quickly and not slowly build on what they have got just like people of today we want it aLL NOW.   We don't work that way we get pleasure in building things up but everyone at the same pace, we also like helping others a forming a sense of community .

Like I said I think this is a waste of time and I don't expect you to do anything so this maybe they last you here from ourselves, we will find another server.

Regards

UKA-Flash

Big reason why they lowered the purge to 5 days for a bit is to clear out the quitters. I don't play on Survival so not sure what you mean about free airdrops. Those are usually bought by generous people for everyone. But I do understand. It's no different on Pure. My team has up and left for the time being. It's to cramped and to toxic. Hard to get anything done with all the lag and restarts as well. 

• Staff

This is in fact why the purge time has been lowered to 5 days as rubiks stated. The "free" airdrops  are just players who paid for VIP(and get a daily drop) and/or players who have decided to buy an airdrop for everyone on the server at the time of purchase, I personally don't believe those take away from the grind of the game, maybe a boost at best. I hope you stick around and see it through after entities start getting purged from inactive players, but I understand if this just isn't your cup of tea.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rubiks-q-bert said:

Big reason why they lowered the purge to 5 days for a bit is to clear out the quitters. I don't play on Survival so not sure what you mean about free airdrops. Those are usually bought by generous people for everyone. But I do understand. It's no different on Pure. My team has up and left for the time being. It's to cramped and to toxic. Hard to get anything done with all the lag and restarts as well. 

so what are you saying as we are finding it difficult to be in but this is for us make or break time, I would like to know you recommendations if you doing something or not as we need to get back to normality after all this is the time we use to get away and lose ourselves in a game that we want to enjoy not tolerate .

UKA-Flash

8 minutes ago, UKAFlash said:

so what are you saying as we are finding it difficult to be in but this is for us make or break time, I would like to know you recommendations if you doing something or not as we need to get back to normality after all this is the time we use to get away and lose ourselves in a game that we want to enjoy not tolerate .

UKA-Flash

I mean I don't know what to tell you... Suck it up or move on like we did.

I'm pretty sure once the whole Twitch event ends everything should go back to normal because at that point the "Hype Train players" will have gotten bored and left the game. Also with the new 5 day purge system going through it will get rid of the players crowding the server, I mean it will all come together eventually. I don't think your time was a waste UKAFLASH, you share valid concerns and as I said I think things should go back to normal. Hopefully you choose to stay but if not I hope you find a place more suitable for you 

• Like 1

Thanks for taking the time to post your feedback.

The big changes this wipe for the community is the increased player number on a few of our servers and the inactive purge time is decreased to 5 days to help offset this. Bases build by players who log in to try Rust and not return to our servers will have a short life on our servers this wipe.  Things like VIP drops and store purchases haven't changed (with the exception that some store items were unavailable for a short period of time).  

We get that the higher influx of players can be difficult for some players.  If you're not a fan of the queue and server population, consider trying one of the lower pop EU or AU servers. It's the same server, just hosted in a different region. https://rustez.com/connect/

• Like 3