Bradley Situation on Survival PVE

norcaliej

I think a majority of us know what this is about the whole "Bradley" situation that's been an ongoing issue. The whole people camping Launch and stuff needs to get under control because splitting the loot is fairly difficult if others don't admit if they participated or not. Already ran into a problem with someone saying they participated in the damaging process and I mentioned we could split it one crate per person since there was only 3 of us who did damage. Seems like one of them didn't like the idea and wanted all 3 crates even though we all did damage together. He just says, "fuck you" and indefinitely leaves. Damage console shows who did what and say they did this, but others beg to differ for some reason possibly due to ignorance and being loot hoarders. I think it would be a great idea for anyone who spots Bradley to mention in chat that it has spawned and a voting poll of 3 can join in the damaging and looting. If not possible for anyone to spot that it spawns, a server message from an AI, if it can be integrated, should relay that "Bradley has spawn" or "Bradley has arrived." I mean if this is too much of an effort to do, it's understandable. Just trying to figure out a way to assess the situation if possible.

(Side note: I don't want to mention the person's online ID for doing that since we're all here to have fun, but if he does something like that again, it will certainly cause issues for others who want to try doing Bradley for once.)

4 hours ago, norcaliej said:

Already ran into a problem with someone saying they participated in the damaging process and I mentioned we could split it one crate per person since there was only 3 of us who did damage. Seems like one of them didn't like the idea and wanted all 3 crates even though we all did damage together. He just says, "fuck you" and indefinitely leaves. 

(Side note: I don't want to mention the person's online ID for doing that since we're all here to have fun, but if he does something like that again, it will certainly cause issues for others who want to try doing Bradley for once.)

It's important to make admins aware of these players and their actions; otherwise, said player will potentially continue the behavior, without repercussion.  

• If a player takes all the loot /doesn't share when multiple players participate, report them.
  • If you believe a player is camping brad spawns – report them.  

If you are not comfortable with reporting a player breaking the rules in our #help channel in Discord (example message: "@(US)Survival PlayerName is not sharing the brad loot and taking it all") then you can message the head admin from your server via the Staff page. You can also send a private report via the Help page.

11 hours ago, Aurora said:

It's important to make admins aware of these players and their actions; otherwise, said player will potentially continue the behavior, without repercussion.  

• If a player takes all the loot /doesn't share when multiple players participate, report them.
  • If you believe a player is camping brad spawns – report them.  

If you are not comfortable with reporting a player breaking the rules in our #help channel in Discord (example message: "@(US)Survival PlayerName is not sharing the brad loot and taking it all") then you can message the head admin from your server via the Staff page. You can also send a private report via the Help page.

Hi Aurora, 

I apologize for meddling in this topic. I myself have noticed that more players are playing on our servers, I play on EU Survival, I don't know if due to the growing fame of the server, if due to the constraints derived from COVID-19, but the reality is that our numbers of players have been growing a lot. I also notice some greater turnout to the so-called "Boss" as is the case with Bradley, yesterday since he was already a player at Bradley I helped him to do it but I let him keep the drop's all, with no problems to point out until now but never know the future .... So there is no way for the development team to create a counter type that tells how long ago player X or Y killed the "Boss"? In this counter, only the player himself would have access to his own counter and to solve problems, the Admins would have access to everyone's counters to help in the authority function in case of problems.

That's the point of making sure you report it to admins. Admin have tools that allow us to see combat logs for server events. When a player reports it, if we're not online to see it ourselves we can go back through the logs to get a good understanding  of what that player has been doing.

If it's an issue, we'll either have a chat with said player in game, issue a warning on their account or take other action as required. If you report a player, an admin will typically follow up with you to let you know they took action.

Report it. 🙂

Hope that helps!

• Like 1