(US Pure) - kh pro mod

• Staff

Offender: kh pro mod Steam ID #76561199087679124  BM:https://www.battlemetrics.com/rcon/players/965835662
Server: (US) Pure
Time: 11:53 pm EST
Length: PERM
Reason: First encounter was they entered a players base without consent and wouldnt leave when asked, I had to get them to leave. out of a suspicious feeling I opt to follow them and their teammate. They started player griefing to anyone that passed by and I then gave verbal and in game warning. Continuing to follow the griefing got worse where they continuously harassed a player for a few minutes and I once again intervened and they became verbally abusive towards me. (Teammate of lizherrington, other ban from this senerio)
More Info (Optional):

• Sad 1

kh pro mod is selecting to appeal this ban. He and lizherrington were recently banned as shown above. I was an eye witness to this incident, so I am here for my statement as well as to back up the defending party as well. I personally have had an encounter with this specific administrator, and I can say he is very sensitive, and does not issue the correct punishments when needed. While I was in game with the defending party's, I was in a discord call, and heard every word said by the admin. He gave but 1 decent warning to lizherrington, to exit the persons base. when she stated she was not here to steal or such, she was asked again by the admin to leave, and she did so. this warning was not directed to kh pro mod, so he felt as it was an improper punishment. On their way back to the base, they were followed by the reporting party, and he began taunting lizherrington and kh pro mod. they turned around, and shot at him to tell him to leave, and I believe that was far as they cannot harm another player by doing so. the admin then returned and without hearing their side of the story, immediately banned both defendants. After said incident, the admin did not seem to care or acknowledge when the reporting party said some words to the defendants in which is a ban able offence, by using a slur that targets some individuals. I can say, I was an eye witness, but I do not have any clip showing said incident. kh pro mod will now defend himself. 

• Haha 1

i was approached by carpediems after a incident regarding my cousin entering someone's base, he powermangering baned her for  staff disrespect, retaliation, my first encounter with subject proceeds to ban me for same offense when i tryed to make my cause i was ignored,baned. the subject who called staff was using profanity when mod was as sad monitoring us after 1st encounter. i asked mod at introduction for offense if he was monitoring us if then he herd the subject call her a f a g g o t, as we where leaving the 1st encounter while being fallowed by subject. the direction we where traveling was north(away from encounter) and the subjects location was south the persons who called staff fallow us troling us for entering his base which i never did. i only retaliated my firing a non leathel wepon at subject while being fallowed and trolled for and after 1st encounter. I never entered the location and lizz was unaware that was a banable offense to enter players location. YOUR STAFF HAS NO BUSINESS ABUSING THE POWER HE HAS GRANTED. IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FOURM HAVE I EVER DISRESPECTED STAFF MYSELF OR THE SUBJECT COMPLAINING. i only stated he is in the wrong calling her a faggot,further sexext remarks and sexual remarks including minor reference of the opposite sex(underage sexual remarks) toward lizz sounding like a (gay young boy). at first encounter with staff he never acknowledge my complaint only to be banned after lizz for the same offense. i could elaborate more but im not convinced ill see reputation for my loss of time. thankyou for your time i hope you acknowledge my complanate and use it to further develop players experience.  

• Haha 1
  • Staff

As explained to both you (kh pro mod, lizherrington) Harassment of players is not acceptable behavior This was verbally explained to you both when you both entered a players garage and he asked you both to leave multiple times. PSA's were put out for player harassment and the shooting of player vehicles which you also did to a player flying a mini. Although you didn't speak to much in voice chat..that doesn't exclude you or your behavior.  Your harassment of the player that ultimately led to your ban was Just and will be upheld. You were both warned for harassment and told to stop toxic behaviors instead you both continued to do just that to other players.. impeding the gameplay and progression of other players is also not acceptable behavior and a form of harassment. It does not matter if your gun doesn't do damage you continuously shooting a player in the face and blocking his movements is harassment. I never once heard the other player use any derogatory words to address either of you. Rules are displayed on the join page, This website and put out as numerous PSA's. The ban is just and stands.  I truly hope you find a server more to your play styles and wish you all the best in your future gaming endeavors. 

image.png

• Sad 1
  • Love 2

you sir are a lier, 1st, i don't have or never had a flying mini. 2nd if u didn't hear his language while you where moderating us after 1sh interaction fine. 3rd  u never talked to me and your lying... fine have it your way but know there are many more complanate coming your way that accuses you of power monagering. idk how you interpret us leaving north bound trolling the player located south of are location. so how u didn't see him fallowing us and shoting us with a friend also and how you couldn't hear his language is beyond me sir you are something between a pile of shit and the stick u use to scrape it off. you can take your rules line and put it in your happy place; ) you sir... i never broke any rules such name calling or any outher. you a pos mod all my onion which i have a right to. have a nice day your taken enough of my time i hope the next two complaints reflect half of the info im projecting of your reflection to this serve and its reputation doesnt suffer bc one shittty mod also  i hope your man tities got hard and you have a nice wank! 

• Haha 1
  • Granny locked this topic