Banned AU Pure: Horsing_People

Offender: Horsing_People (Battlemetrics) (Steam)
Server: AU Pure
Time: 10:30pm AEST
Length: Permanent
Reason: Stealing

More Info:

1) Player was observed with another player (Kuma Kuma) hanging around a base after other player had been told to keep away by an admin (due to being seen trying to enter through exploit (lack of TC coverage)). Told to not go near other peoples bases.

2) Player was warned for entering a players structure and looking through all unsecured boxes.

3) Player was found to have participated in stealing items from player bases along with Kuma Kuma - items were found in their joint base.

image.png.6872283ffd70d6bdc3dd386881de29c5.png

Hello sir, Im sorry for not following the rule. For my fault at point 2 and 3, it happen before i got warning because not following the rule. i know, its my fault because didn't read about the rule. I really hope i can play at the server because its a server that been well manage at its finest. By the way, after i've been warning because of my fault at point 1, i've been following the rules because already read about the rule at the server. I really hope a consideration from the admin server to unban me. Looking forward to roleplay at the server.

• Like 1

Hello Horsing_People,

I have read your appeal. I was also present at the time your rule breaking was discovered, so I know the background of the incident.
After discussion with the admin involved (Adman74), we have decided to give you another chance.

Bear in mind this is your last warning: If any admin finds your name in a log for any container that does not belong to you, the permanent ban will be reinstated.

Please read AND understand the rules and make sure you follow them. If you are not sure about a rule, or a situation in game, please ask an admin about it. A simplified set of rules can be found in game by typing "/rules" into chat.

Thanks for your mature handling of the appeal, and we look forward to seeing you out there again.

Dear good sir, please accept my sincere apology for not adhering to the rules. I knew that stealing and griefing was not allowed, and I apologize for acting as though I am above the rules that everyone must follow. Please let me join your server. It's true that I'm broke the rules. I'm the one stealing the neighbours. I'm the one exploit the TC coverage. Once again, I'm sorry for my behavior.

p/s sorry for my English cause it is not my first language and i hope you understand my explanation