New Looting System

Ouchmousie

Heya,

So yes I am not a fan of the new looting system as it only works in one direction and that is to take stuff into your inventory and not deposit items into storage boxes. This is an absolute OCD nightmare when I cannot click existing and it puts everything nicely where it needs to go.

Just wondering why we're changing things that were never really broken? 😛

• Like 2

In some way, I agree with you.

But, this also improves our farming... and prevent monuments not respawning...

It is a sacrifice that we make for a greater good that is the respawn of our monuments to avoid smart kids who leave things in the boxes in monuments and compromise their respawn.

• Like 1

Appeciate the efforts but wouldn't it have been better to implement this after that was ready to go or is that happening soon? I don't mean to be a nag but I cannot begin to express what a trigger this is for someone who is a neat freak such as myself. I loot everything and the option to stash exisiting loot in the storage boxes in base is just such a massive luxury that I've been used to for so long... Surely I can't be the only one who feels agonized by this new thing... x.x

I'm dying... DYING!~

• Love 1

6 hours ago, siggesatan said:

it seem the new looting leave much to be desired when this hapens and it freezes and mes up gameplay.

i liked the old one much better!

image.thumb.png.140bb85c8d1cdbc89ed7ec60c85d7212.png

You can open your backpack or any other inventory to fix this. This sort of bug still occurred with the old system as well, albeit less frequently.

• Like 2

On 2/4/2021 at 9:43 PM, SW4MP said:

In some way, I agree with you.

But, this also improves our farming... and prevent monuments not respawning...

It is a sacrifice that we make for a greater good that is the respawn of our monuments to avoid smart kids who leave things in the boxes in monuments and compromise their respawn.

I have never used the looting mechanics, just noticed that it exists..

Do you mean farming like with plants? I've been manually farming all this time 😛

I'm not quite sure we are all talking about the same thing but the change I dont like is the lost ability to move your inventory in one click between primary inventory, backpack and containers.  You can still "loot all" but not move things the other way.  Sounds like a fix is coming so the sooner the better.

• Staff
5 hours ago, igorcraven said:

I'm not quite sure we are all talking about the same thing but the change I dont like is the lost ability to move your inventory in one click between primary inventory, backpack and containers.  You can still "loot all" but not move things the other way.  Sounds like a fix is coming so the sooner the better.

Being worked on as we speak so won't be much longer. In the meantime, I've reverted back to the old system. I never intended it to take this long to complete the new system but I've been fighting a cold/flu for the past few days so progress has been very little.

• Sad 1
  • Love 1