Rules in question.

Yokin

3 minutes ago, Yokin said:

I was just wondering if there was a definitive rule as far as Bradley goes? It gets old when the same person is at launch every hour taking him. 

This falls under the "No Camping Monuments, Events, or Loot Rooms" rule that all servers have on their information page.
This rule is further explained on this page from our FAQ.

Edited by SKUDRUNNER

• Staff

@Yokinadmins cannot be everywhere at once. It's important for players to report things to us when noticed so we can look into them. Taking monuments back-to-back is not against the rules. Camping is. If you suspect someone is camping, feel free to reach out to any of the admins. The discord is a great place to do this as we tend to see it much sooner.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, rubiks-q-bert said:

Same shit, different wipe. Big reason why my team left. Rules enforcement has been garbage the last several wipes.

There are some servers with a low admin presence that is definitely noticeable. Hopefully, we'll see more apps come in to fill the available admin roles. 

Do we catch it all, 100% of the time? No. Absolutely not, but if you have an issue that isn't being addressed, you can fire off a message to me (or any admin) to discuss and to ensure we're aware of what's being missed or overlooked.

I hope you and your team have found a good place to play – best of luck!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Aurora said:

There are some servers with a low admin presence that is definitely noticeable. Hopefully, we'll see more apps come in to fill the available admin roles. 

Do we catch it all, 100% of the time? No. Absolutely not, but if you have an issue that isn't being addressed, you can fire off a message to me (or any admin) to discuss and to ensure we're aware of what's being missed or overlooked.

I hope you and your team have found a good place to play – best of luck!

We tried. Pretty sure all 4 of us mentioned various rule infractions to no avail. It's a moot point now but appreciate your response. And yeah we did. One of the team already had a private server. The chaos that has been U.S. Pure since the popularity surge gave him the push to work on it and make it public. It's small but that's okay. Quiet at least and not massive overkill buildings and campers everywhere.

• Like 1