unban me PLEASE i had photo in hand and said bad word SO VERY SORRY

There is a zero tolerance policy for racism on RustEZ servers. This is clearly displayed when you enter any of our servers.

Use of such a word in any circumstance is never funny, and will never be funny. It is not a joke.  The screen shot I have listed shows what the issue was

Here are the server rules that you accepted when you joined:

Rules ● No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind ● No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, racism or harassment ● No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas ● No building on roads, around monuments or large areas of unused land ● You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for other players

The ban will not be lifted

alakaay1.JPG

• Love 1

I understand. There’s no other way that I can be on a watchlist for five years? I promise to never do anything like this again. This was my first offense. Again I know what I did was completely wrong and I will forever regret what I did, I just didn’t know that typing something that only I could see and personally only me would get me banned forever. Is there anyway I can donate to get my ban lifted? I will literally do anything because I completely love your server and I am devastated by the fact that I am banned forever. I honestly do not know what to do anymore because I really enjoyed coming up on the server but I guess this is forever goodbye?

• Granny locked this topic