Aaaa hello!

I see we needed new introductions so here I am!

I'm Angie, I live on AU Pure server and I'm online a stupid amount of time, have been for a few months now!

For my US/EU homies I'm from Melbourne, Australia. I have two pet turtles and a golden retriever puppy who is probably the cutest thing you'll ever see.

I like pumpjacks and dealing with fuel to ransack excavator, or I like to shoot down heli's. Otherwise I stand in one place and talk a lot.

And that's pretty much it. 🙂

• Love 1

I am here of my own free will and was not yelled at to come and say hello and welcome 🙂 

I do remember running into you when you first joined the server and put up a fireworks show (whereupon I was squashed by a rogue scrap heli pilot).....

• Love 2

28 minutes ago, Vtreka said:

I am here of my own free will and was not yelled at to come and say hello and welcome 🙂 

I do remember running into you when you first joined the server and put up a fireworks show (whereupon I was squashed by a rogue scrap heli pilot).....

You say yelled, I say persuaded to come say hello to other EZ players lmao 🤗

I am here at gunpoint. 
I have been commanded by my overlords to welcome you to our fine family of servers!

WELCOME!
Tell her what? Oh right...
If you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to our helpful and friendly, staff!
. am I done? ... Sorry!
Have a great time! Stay Rusty!
wave hello GIF

• Haha 1