Being griefed out of a base that is part mine!

I am in this base with him, and he won't unlock anything. I have paid items from the store, and other in game items. Also, I think it wouldn't be fair that he gets to steal the base from the whole team.... We all get rights to it or it should come down. We all put in the work for it. So, I don't see how he thinks he gets it all to himself. Please, Death. Handle this childish situation.

I know this isn't helpful. But my rule of thumb is don't let others base with you on PVE servers. Way less drama, when people ask to team with you and get to your base, there is a low chance they want to inside you, as there isn't many more ways of stealing form you on a PVE server.

I don't trust other players in Rust.

Thank you admins for resolving the situation

Edited by aNoNiM
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, aNoNiM said:

I know this isn't helpful. But my rule of thumb is don't let others base with you on PVE servers. Way less drama, when people ask to team with you and get to your base, there is a low chance they want to inside you, as there isn't many more ways of stealing form you on a PVE server.

I don't trust other players in Rust.

Thank you admins for resolving the situation

Yeah I remember talking about this with you. Or only team with people you absolutely know and trust. I've teamed with some people I met on this game but I still built and coded my doors separately from them. Only time I've based with anyone is my girlfriend.

• Granny locked this topic