A HUGE Thank you to Death and all of the admins on the US Scourge team!

Amyrlin

On behalf of our team, "The Mystery Elites", we would like to extend our warmest gratitude to our Lead Dev. @Death, Lead Admin @SPLIFF, and Admins @alexanightfire, @DarkSlayer - Adapt or Perish, and@JediDrift for their generous help, support, and kindness during this wipe! Their appearances tonight before and during our YouTuber guest, MiketheVike, came to make a video on our Tickle Toes Gallery and our Escape House, were encouraging for each of us. It is comforting to know that the faith we hold in our US Scourge team is reflected in their actions and their actions show that they, likewise, have faith in us. 

You are appreciated!

I'd also like to point out to @Death that the fish look does not suit me! 🤣🤣🤣

Also, to anyone who has not visited the Tickle Toes Gallery (located at S21) or the Escape House (located at the border of Z5/Z6), now would be the time! We currently have three new skulls that you won't find anywhere else, or maybe even ever again, at our gallery. Come see what we have for yourself! Runs through the Escape House are currently FREE. If you'd like to try your hand at a game, tag me (@Amyrlin) or @RebelsOneand we'd be happy to set you up. As always, we are still accepting donations to both builds and the donation drop box can be found at each building.

fishysm.png

Edited by Amyrlin
  • Like 2
  • Love 7