Hello my name is DUFF. About a year ago or so I was new to rust and everything about rust. Ive learned to love the game and love the communities i find myself being apart of. Anyways about a year ago your RustEZ survival server was one of the firsts servers I ever joined, and unfortunately i didnt understand there where rules or even how to look at the rules of servers when i first joined one, I ended up dying and spawning into a building with prision gates and they where unlocked and i went to open one and i believe i locked it because i couldnt get out so i took the lock off myself. Yet again i was new and i honestly didnt even know there where admins on rust servers and one of the admins saw me do this and without even talking to me about it he instantly banned me and me not knowing wtf i did wrong i got pissed and i just moved on from it. I understand what i did back then was wrong now but at the same time i also didnt know what was going on. To make things clear this is the first time i am ever even appealing this ban but i was perm banned from the server for doing that and me knowing the hows and rules of rust now i would actually like to be unbanned from the server so i can properly play on a big community that i never had the chance of being part of. if you need my steam ID or anything just let me know and i will respond.

Thank you, 

DUFF

Thank you sir. ill keep this page open so whenever he replies i will know. Also thank you for deleting that other comment that was left on here, i dont know why other people are commenting on stuff that serious and trying to convince you guys to not unban me when honestly this is the first and only time ive ever been banned on rust lol

• Staff

I am lifting your ban as you say you were new to Rust at the time, however this does not mean you will have a clean slate on the servers. If you violate any of the server rules(provided below, but also found on the server description, and in game by typing /rules in chat) you will be banned permanently and it will not be lifted a second time. If you have any questions regarding the Rules or anything in game, feel free to reach out to us on Discord https://discord.gg/rustez and we will answer as best as we can. Welcome back and hope you make your stay a little longer this time.

Thanks!

Rules
● No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind.
● No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, racism or harassment.
● No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas.
● You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for other players.
● No blocking water ways, building around monuments or large areas of unused land.
● Pipes must only be used to connect containers in close proximity and can not span large distances.

• Love 1