You guys are the best

• Staff

Hello and Good day to you GoatDeacon,

On RustEZ Servers we need to ensure all rules of the server are upheld and followed by everyone.  That being said these are the rules of our server that you NEED to abide by in order to play on our servers and become a part of our community again. I will lift this ban as you have reached out and apologized and I am all for 2nd chances. Please understand that if  you break any of the server rules you will not get another chance to come back from a ban.

No raiding, griefing, or looting of any kind.

No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, racism, or harassment.

No camping loot rooms, monuments, or any highly concentrated areas.

No building around monuments, or large areas of unused land. 

You may build on rivers as long as you're not blocking passage for other players.

You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for other players.

No controversial or politically-forward verbiage and/or imagery.

Be a decent human being.

I look forward to seeing you re-join our servers and become a great member of our rule abiding community. If you have any questions always feel free to get in contact with any of the staff currently playing, through the website or through our help channel in discord. 

Cya soon.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Northstarz said:

Hello and Good day to you GoatDeacon,

On RustEZ Servers we need to ensure all rules of the server are upheld and followed by everyone.  That being said these are the rules of our server that you NEED to abide by in order to play on our servers and become a part of our community again. I will lift this ban as you have reached out and apologized and I am all for 2nd chances. Please understand that if  you break any of the server rules you will not get another chance to come back from a ban.

No raiding, griefing, or looting of any kind.

No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, racism, or harassment.

No camping loot rooms, monuments, or any highly concentrated areas.

No building around monuments, or large areas of unused land. 

You may build on rivers as long as you're not blocking passage for other players.

You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for other players.

No controversial or politically-forward verbiage and/or imagery.

Be a decent human being.

I look forward to seeing you re-join our servers and become a great member of our rule abiding community. If you have any questions always feel free to get in contact with any of the staff currently playing, through the website or through our help channel in discord. 

Cya soon.

Thank you so much!!!! You won't see me breaking any rules any time I give you my word

• Like 2
  • GoatDeacon changed the title to You guys are the best