My Sincere Ban Appeal

Please allow me to apologize for what I did today. My behavior was extremely inappropriate, immature, and lacked the respect you deserved. It was a disruption to the community and should have never happened. It was embarrassing, but I learned that nobody appreciated my poor behavior. In the future, I have every intention of curbing my thoughtless actions and learn to adjust my behavior befitting the server.

Again, I am sorry for my actions and I hope that we can put this matter behind us. I look forward to maybe enjoying this great server and seeing you again monitoring the server.  If you have any thoughts on this, please feel free to tell me how I can adjust myself. 

For the past few months I have had severe depression from my family falling apart. I had failed high school and dropped out. My dad is in jail for domestic abuse and my mom is not here anymore, she disappeared one day. My grandma is the only thing I have to live for, but the rust server really helps to distract me.  

I was not myself at the time and that I will work hard to make sure it doesn't happen again. Sometimes my temper gets the better of me, especially when I'm stressed, pressured or busy during work. I know that that is no excuse, though, and that you deserve to be treated in a respectful manner. 

My life in high school felt like torture to me. I was bullied constantly for being homosexual, my best friends had left me to join the bullies. Me talking to my partners during pride month had made this week one of my happiest. Playing with them on your rust server also made this week amazing. 

Please accept my deepest apologies for my mistake in regard to stealing and losing a scrap helicopter and for the uncalled disrespect I gave to the admin handling the situation. If there was any good that came out of this unfortunate experience, it is that I have grown and learned alternative approaches to these situations. I’m sorry for disrespectful behavior. I can see that my behavior and attitude was hurtful and totally unnecessary. You did not deserve to be on the receiving end of my actions.

I am normally not like this. While I am not excusing myself from my immature actions, I believe I acted the way I did because of need for attention.

Sincerely, Dylan Patel. (Vi.Dylan) 

• Staff

You only have about 50 odd minutes on the server and you absolutely did not start off on the right foot. Understand that no matter what your circumstances are out of the game, everyone is coming here to have fun and relax. 

I’m willing to give you one more chance on the server, but know that another infraction will result in another ban that will not be lifted. Please read and understand the server rules listed below and reach out to an admin if you have any questions, concerns or would like clarification on anything: 

● No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind.
● No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, politics, racism or harassment.
● No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas.
● You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for other players.
● No blocking water ways, building around monuments or large areas of unused land.

As I mentioned when we talked in game, we take the rules very seriously and they’re actively enforced. 

I look forward to seeing a better side of you on the server, happy rusting!

AMSullivan