Hello,my name is chunky monkey but as you may know me funee monkee. I have spent this time getting in contact to people who still play the sever and have been still enjoying rust,. ive read the rules over and over and know what each rule means i am wanting to take  and I understand about this and I would show, Ive talked to the person who i started this with and we started getting alonged and i would love to be welcomed back into the community i will no longer troll on the sever and take it seriously there and respect the admins and follow the rules

Chunkee monkee 

• Granny locked and unlocked this topic
  • Staff

Hello Chunkee Monkee/Funee Monkee/Jim,

For reference, I'm attaching your original ban report and the multiple appeals you have already submitted:

As I mentioned in one of my previous responses to you, I wanted you to take a few months before reapplying. It's been just over 6 weeks since that discussion. I'm willing to give you one final chance, with the ban being lifted on May 1st.

Please understand that not adhering to any of the server rules will result in your permanent ban being reimplemented and in that case, an appeal will not be considered. Please use the next 12 days to continue reviewing the RustEZ rules and reach out to an admin through the forums, messaging on the website, or through discord if you have any questions or would like clarification on anything.  The rules are as follows:

● No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind.
● No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, racism, politics or harassment.
● No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas.
● You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for other players.
● No blocking water ways, building around monuments or large areas of unused land.

I hope to see you back shortly as a wonderful member of the community.

AMSullivan