Distress Signal Levels

Aurora

• 3 weeks later...

Just to revisit this, I think this is something that really should be looked in to. I've called 7 helis today hoping for a M2 and except for one crate with C4 and rockets, the rest were all ammo crates, attachment crates, or an occasional MP5 crate, and it's been like that all wipe for me. I think tiered Distress Helis would be really good.

2 hours ago, Mister Dobalina said:

Just to revisit this, I think this is something that really should be looked in to. I've called 7 helis today hoping for a M2 and except for one crate with C4 and rockets, the rest were all ammo crates, attachment crates, or an occasional MP5 crate, and it's been like that all wipe for me. I think tiered Distress Helis would be really good.

So a distress signal is just a level 1 heli. It's not different than the normal level 1 heli. The loot is just random. Making it a 2 or 3 doesn't change the loot. Each box has the same chance to have whatever the loot table is. Just more boxes.

21 hours ago, rubiks-q-bert said:

So a distress signal is just a level 1 heli. It's not different than the normal level 1 heli. The loot is just random. Making it a 2 or 3 doesn't change the loot. Each box has the same chance to have whatever the loot table is. Just more boxes.

According to the server, the level of the heli does determine the loot, see #5. I get 4 boxes of loot whether I take down a L1 or a L3

image.png.93156abb07f7fa50f36f50d34abb79ad.png

Edited by Mister Dobalina

It determines the loot, as in the # of crates. The loot table, however, does not change between Level 1-3 helis.

Level 1 Heli/Distress signal: 4 boxes of loot (all heli crates, same loot table)

Level 2 Heli: 5 boxes of loot (all heli crates, same loot table)

Level 3 Heli: 6 boxes of loot (all heli crates, same loot table,

Hope this clears things up a bit!

-Alexa

• Like 3

• Staff
8 hours ago, Mister Dobalina said:

Welp, looks like I haven’t been picking up all my crates and I’m just very unlucky lmao. Thanks for clearing that up Alexa

It's quite possible some of them glitch through the terrain. It's a game bug, but I'm confident it's something I can fix on our end. I'm working on a few big feature updates so I'm unsure when I'll get around to sorting those niche issues.

• Like 1