• Staff

Hello Captain Uzii,

Thanks for taking the time to submit another appeal. For reference, I’m linking your original ban report. 

The behavior you exhibited on our server was unacceptable. Prior to you ban, and after your warnings, you spent your time purposefully skirting the rules and causing multiple issues among the community. After your ban was issued, we talked this over repeatedly.

While the apology is appreciated, saying you believe it was for toxicity indicates to me that you still don’t understand where you were in the wrong. This makes it incredibly difficult to believe you’ve learned from these mistakes and could return to our servers as a rule-abiding player.

The ban will remain in place, good luck on your future gaming endeavors.

-AMSullivan

• Like 3
  • Staff

Hello Captain Uzii,

I've been reflecting over this ban appeal for a few hours, and I've decided I'm willing to give you one more opportunity to play within the RustEZ community. Your ban will remain in place for 3 more days to give you the opportunity to refresh yourself on the server rules and ask questions if you have any concerns or would like clarification on anything.

Please make sure you thoroughly review the rules, as this ban reversal  is a one-time opportunity. This means that a failure to comply with any of the rules will result in your permanent ban being reinstated without the possibility of appeal.

● No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind.

● No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, racism, sexism, politics or harassment.

● No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas.

● You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for players.

● No blocking waterways, building around monuments or large areas of land.

-AMSullivan

• Sad 1