Unban me!!!!!

I was unfairly banned by NorthStarz. It was my first day playing and I didn't do anything wrong. I was giving a warning after stumbling into someone's base. Then I found someone's body and just teabagged it. I never took anything from the body. 

• Staff

As admin's we do not make the rules of RustEZ we are here to uphold the servers rules and policies so that players much like yourself have a safe space to play, learn and progress. Here is a link to your  Ban Report . 

As you see it was not without merit and in fact very lenient as you only received a 7 day ban as opposed to a permanent one. You did not "stumble" into a base but had to parkour your way in as I watched you do it. I sent you an in-game warning to inform you of our rules and to deter the gameplay and behavior you were exhibiting. Instead you chose to ignore the multiple PSA's as well as the verbal talk and console warning I you got. 

When banning a player even if it a temporary one it is not something us admin's do on a whim. It takes thought and we only do it as a last resort. We do it when warnings, talks and PSA's fail.

I truly hope you take the next 7 days to read our rules and policies and re-join our server as a valued rule abiding member.

No raiding, griefing, or stealing of any kind.
No mic or chat spam, player/admin disrespect, racism, or harassment.
No camping loot rooms, monuments, or any highly concentrated areas.
No building around monuments, or large areas of unused land.
You may build on rivers as long as you're not blocking passage for other players.
You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for other players.
No controversial or politically-forward verbiage and/or imagery.

• Like 1