appealing a ban

I was not trying to be disrespectful i had been harrased all day the day i got banned i was a bit toxic but never super toxic i got banned after i left because i had been overwellmed and i was going to throw up do to the fact i was so worked up.So i got up and left right as i was talking to a admin i never was trying to dissrespect her i was having a panick attack. i never wanted this to happen someone was scamming me i didnt know what to do. I made a wrong choice and im sorry. 

I was banned by @alexanightfire

Edited by SlappyRequiem

Thank you for appealing the ban. It seems there is a bit of confusion about what the ban is for, so I will do my best to explain. Previously, you had two verbal PSAs consisting of long conversations (the first on May 21 and the second on June 6) where both myself and another admin, Amyrlin, went over the server rules, and talked about the importance of not escalating scenarios, but rather calling for an admin's help. 
The first warning for player disrespect happened after the conversation on June 6, when you chose to disregard the advice and instead escalate the situation in chat further.
After that, both myself and JediDrift had conversations with you yesterday again (June 8 ) where we went over server rules, advised against escalating situations, and recommended you seek admin help if in a conflict.

The permanent ban today was for multiple "f**k you"s that were directed at players in game chat. I will show you the transcript, so as to be transparent about what the ban is for:
2:39 AM SlappyRequiem: i cant

2:39 AM SlappyRequiem: with 2

:39 AM SlappyRequiem: this bullshit

2:39 AM SlappyRequiem: na fuck u

2:39 AM SlappyRequiem: i quit

2:39 AM SlappyRequiem: i QUIT 2:39 AM

SlappyRequiem: IM DONE WITH THE BULLSHIT OF THIS SERVER

2:39 AM SlappyRequiem: laugh it up

2:39 AM SlappyRequiem: fuck u

2:40 AM SlappyRequiem left the server

Player disrespect is not tolerated on RustEZ servers, and you have been advised of this rule many times, and given many chances to curb your behaviour.

• Like 1

If you want your appeal to be seriously considered, you have to accept responsibility for the your actions on the server, and the words that you have chosen to use in-chat and over voice. You have shown a pervasive pattern of disregard for the rules, and disrespect for other players, despite multiple lengthy chats with three different admins explaining that this not okay and is against the server rules. I am sorry that you are going through some real-life issues, but your behavior in-game is completely unacceptable. Actions have consequences, and right now the consequences of your actions have resulted in a permanent ban from our servers.

What I want for you, if you return, is not for you to never speak again or anything like that, but to become a respectful, productive, and helpful member of our servers.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, alexanightfire said:

If you want your appeal to be seriously considered, you have to accept responsibility for the your actions on the server, and the words that you have chosen to use in-chat and over voice. You have shown a pervasive pattern of disregard for the rules, and disrespect for other players, despite multiple lengthy chats with three different admins explaining that this not okay and is against the server rules. I am sorry that you are going through some real-life issues, but your behavior in-game is completely unacceptable. Actions have consequences, and right now the consequences of your actions have resulted in a permanent ban from our servers.

What I want for you, if you return, is not for you to never speak again or anything like that, but to become a respectful, productive, and helpful member of our servers.

Please reread my latest post. I will not be removing or reducing the ban yet at this time.

I am sorry for yelling and cussing at the people in server chat i now know that this was a bad desision and im sorry to all that had their feelings hurt by my unkind words. I was being dissrespectful to both the admins and the players of the server and i am very sorry. If there is anyway that i might be able to make it up to any of you i will. Please understand that i didnt mean to be toxic but i was toxic either way. I was banned because of desisions ive made that were not good. I am sorry to the Admin team for having to put up with my toxic and dissrespectful aditude. I have only wished to help people but instead i hurt them. I take full responsibility for what ive done.
Thank you for reading this. Hope you have a good wipe everyone. 🙂

Edited by SlappyRequiem

Thank you for following the appeals process, and for accepting responsibility for your words and actions.

I am willing to reduce the ban to 5 days. This means you are getting a second chance to play on our servers.

The ban will be lifted once the remaining time (about 3.5 days) has passed, but it will remain on your record.  There will be no additional chances as this post should encourage you to change how you speak and behave in our servers and to abide by the rules. Any further warnings or rule infractions will result in a permanent ban.

Take a few minutes before rejoining, and refresh yourself on the rules to avoid any chance of breaking them. If you are unclear on any of them, or aren't sure what is permitted, reach out to the staff and we'll be happy to clarify them for you.

● No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind.
● No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, politics, racism or harassment.
● No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas.
● You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for other players.
● No blocking water ways, building around monuments or large areas of unused land.

(Please read the splash page as well, as each server type has slight variations regarding specific features of those servers.)

Welcome back. 
(Please bear in mind, this is a one time ban reversal. No further rule infractions of this nature can happen. Thank you!)

-Alexa