End of Wipe Official Events

Darktweets

There's been a growing interest of a variety of things to do for people on the last hours of wipe.

I was wondering if admins might get into some 'interesting events'. like a wave of animals, or zombies, or maybe scientists. something that might give people, in those last few hours, the knowledge that they, too, could participate and join the world in defending against. XXXX .... or a 'race with serum' - you and three of your friends must get the serum to the main hq by XX, first team to finish gets a prize of their choice for the next wipe. 

Just something that might make people want to watch, or join in....not PVP event, but something where teamwork matters. 

Ala Mad Max or Deathrace 2000

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hells yeah. 

This is a huge thing I've been begging for.

Even if it's just a bunch of scientists dropped off at a location for us to storm.

But I would love to see something like Launch becoming a massive fortress with scientists on all roof, heavies in the streets and release multiple Bradleys in the compound as well as in the map and let them just path back to launch. End of wipe, bring all your gear and launch a full on assault, a siege against launch.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/4/2021 at 10:35 AM, laffett said:

Hells yeah. 

This is a huge thing I've been begging for.

Even if it's just a bunch of scientists dropped off at a location for us to storm.

But I would love to see something like Launch becoming a massive fortress with scientists on all roof, heavies in the streets and release multiple Bradleys in the compound as well as in the map and let them just path back to launch. End of wipe, bring all your gear and launch a full on assault, a siege against launch.

Well this will require a team to script a event which can months to develop and then another few months of testing. But this does remind of some r/playrust Concept Limbo that had some idea similar to this and even some from Rust Legacy. 

On 8/31/2021 at 5:32 PM, KombatKen said:

Well this will require a team to script a event which can months to develop and then another few months of testing. But this does remind of some r/playrust Concept Limbo that had some idea similar to this and even some from Rust Legacy. 

Well.... if you can find a team I'm willing to throw some money at it.