Extend the Life of Boomboxes.

NaCl

Is there a way we could potentially get the life of Boomboxes either like doubled,tripled, or just decay disabled potentially? crafting A new boombox every like 30 minutes or having to carry multiple for long treks is kinda crazy.

• Love 3

8 minutes ago, Granny said:

Does suck to have to remake them, but they are quite cheap to make.
Doesn't feel any better, but,...  😑

Still a good suggestion. 🙂

For those of us who don't have the DLC Pack and have to track down someone every time to make us more, kinda makes me feel like a burden. FeelsBadMan. Like I can get the pool DLC Stuff from people no problem and they don't decay, but then I keep having to ask people for Boomboxes, etc. 😕

Edited by NaCl

• 2 weeks later...

I'm assuming they disappear completely , based off what i am reading.  WHICH DOES SUCK .. cause you you gotta rewire it all back again .. blah blah blah

.. this would make it a canned Thing .. simple connections to nearby things without having to goto wherever the speakers or dance floor is to complete the connection (unlike my base where my first connect was a loudspeaker 2 ladders up )