problem

KingHomie

so listen im new to this server and this game! i havnt been playing on this server for very long but when im singled out for sitting at monument and camping it because everyone has been camping monuments all day today. im not usually one to complain im really not. but right after i get warned. literally multiple ppl camping small and big rig. and bradley after i get told to scoot out.  

thats really frustrating. 

and this is def a topic to be brought up. cause kinda not fair.

Sorry im not a snitch. Its a problem that should be generally fixed by staff. I cant express enough how many times I got to monuments and ppl are sitting on outskirts waiting or watching me.happ3ned last last night too. And I already kbow some admins be avuseing the power too so I think it should be fixed as a staff team instead of calling out a goofy and someone completely new to the game. btw It's a PvE not a server I should be struggling with cause of other players and admins.

1 hour ago, KingHomie said:

Sorry im not a snitch. Its a problem that should be generally fixed by staff. I cant express enough how many times I got to monuments and ppl are sitting on outskirts waiting or watching me.happ3ned last last night too. And I already kbow some admins be avuseing the power too so I think it should be fixed as a staff team instead of calling out a goofy and someone completely new to the game. btw It's a PvE not a server I should be struggling with cause of other players and admins.

That's quite a mindset you have there of not informing of something because it's "snitching", so then I question you why make the post to begin with if you aren't gonna share details in fear of being a "Snitch".... How can staff fix an issue if it isn't reported and they aren't everywhere at once to see things. Answer is they can't. I just fail to see a point to make a post that is essentially "snitching" which you claim not to do, but then refuse to give additional info after already "Snitching" to begin with. 

BTW: I'm just using the term Snitch in my sentences since you used it. Not referencing you as one.

also: you can send the info to an admin "anonymously"....

Edited by NaCl
  • Like 2

Player efforts and reports certainly do help curb the problem and is appreciated by all staff.

Admins are not automatically in the know or see everything happening on the server. Admins simply do not have any kind of super ability that  lets them see all players & monuments on a map 24/7. 

• The best way to let an admin know is to post in our #help channel in Discord and tag your server (example message: "@(US)Survival players are camping Brad") 
  • If you are not comfortable with reporting a player breaking the rules in our #help channel, then you can message the head admin from your server via the Staff page.
  • You can also send a private report via the Help page.
  • Like 2

sorry the mindset thing is actually of a new player who wants to learn and have fun. so yeah makes since im a lil tight. and ty for the info on correctly addressing the problem to the server. and im really not trying to come off as petty or a dick just to clarify. and mind you i do have a disconnect problem too sometimes but i think thats cause im in the us

• Like 2

• Staff

New or old players are required to follow the rules and read rules. Being that it is PVE the struggle (as you put it) will be with other players and admins if you have issues with sharing, waiting or missing out. In PVP if you want something, you go fight for it. In PVE you will; miss out, Brad will respawn right after you leave, you will need to wait for the crate to respawn on rigs (before going), you'l split loot or enemies with other players that do damage. It's being part of the server community along with everyone else there who are just like you, learning and/or wanting to have fun. 🙂 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, KingHomie said:

sorry the mindset thing is actually of a new player who wants to learn and have fun. so yeah makes since im a lil tight. and ty for the info on correctly addressing the problem to the server. and im really not trying to come off as petty or a dick just to clarify. and mind you i do have a disconnect problem too sometimes but i think thats cause im in the us

You're fine bro. I understand your frustrations, even after 3.5 months here I still have a couple of frustrations with how players treat things, but like Aurora said, we have to do our part as the stand-up players. I wasn't trying to be rude or anything to you was just pointing out that the post did exactly what you said you don't do. hehe