Scourge US server, Composter / Pickles suggestion

kimmi

I'm not sure if there has been a request or suggestion about this topic.

I am a compost/pickle farmer since I don't have much time to go and farm throughout the day.

As I don't know if the server can limit placing composters. If the server cannot disregard this request.

My suggestions:

Limit composters 10-20

Pickle stack increase 300-500

Increased rate how composts generate fertilizer

Disable vending machines buying/selling pickles

With the 10-20 composters + 300-500 pickle stack +  increased rate for fertilizer would be an awesome combination to reduce lag and fps drops.

I'm not sure if this would reduce the amount of scrap farming but having atleast a limit would be nice.

Right now I have 50+ composters and i have less than 60fps (50-55), but others that run by my base might have less.

Thank you ❤️

• 1 month later...

can the pickles be removed from the vendor at bandit so the only way to compost pickles is to find them reason I ask this is everytime death nerfs it people just put down more composters to combat the nerf but if pickles are taken out of the vendor at bandit then people wouldnt have the option to keep fighting the nerf instead embrace it and if they wanna pickle farm well they would be hitting a lot of food barrels to try and get those precious pickles

Edited by Sgttuggle
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Sgttuggle said:

can the pickles be removed from the vendor at bandit so the only way to compost pickles is to find them reason I ask this is everytime death nerfs it people just put down more composters to combat the nerf but if pickles are taken out of the vendor at bandit then people wouldnt have the option to keep fighting the nerf instead embrace it and if they wanna pickle farm well they would be hitting a lot of food barrels to try and get those precious pickles

Said this since it was first brought up. Seconded.

• Like 2

People in scourge chat are already bragging about making 50k+ scrap profit every 6hrs. What little semblance of an economy we had is dead and gone. The dude that ran the fireworks show got gifted 65k scrap worth of smoke grenades the day before yesterday. For reference that's  234k gunpowder and 326k metal fragments introduced to the economy, for free. Others look at this type of thing and say, "well if this is so profitable, why would I do anything else." As sgt stated, all the nerf in time did was make the farms larger. Oh the process time is 3x longer than last wipe? Well I'll just put down 3x as many composters ez. I mean I get it, you guys don't want to tell people what they can and can't build, or "stifle player creativity." But there isn't anything "creative" about building a giant laggy as farm and ruining the economy.

Edited by GREENG1ANT
Spelling
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Sgttuggle said:

image.png.4bd50edb40c485ad392a6af89aaecdd7.png

• Like 2
  • Love 3