(Us Scourge) Ban Appeal

I was banned permanently? I did not hear/get a chance to talk to anyone before it happened. If it was what I think it was for (saying the word 'bitch') then I LITEARLLY had zero clue that was bad enough to be considered breaking rules.  I'm sure there has to be a video clip of it for it to be enacted so fast.  I would like it may posted as proof that I used it a none malicious context and instead a personally defeated context. I even yielded to the other person in the end. I would hope to be able to get an appeal and be able to apologize as I was truly was ignorant that I was going too far  in terms of rules.  I am fully aware I was on my last strike and that the admins were looking for me to slip up and I still did not think that was enough.  I would like to tell the person that felt harassed by it that I am very sorry.

Edited by Kasper
  • Haha 4

Thank you for making an appeal. However, at this point, the ban will remain in place.

You have been given many, many chances, far more than would usually be given, far more than an admin should give to change your behaviour and attitudes towards garrisons and other players. Previously, you had a 3-day ban in February for player harassment. Usually when a player has a ban for such a severe infraction, any further warnings or rule breaks result in an immediate permanent ban. Since you moved servers and I didn't know you personally, I wanted to allow you the chance to change and follow the server rules. I listened to your side of the story of what happened that lead to you being banned, and felt rather sympathetic towards you, believing you may have indeed been misunderstood by other people. However, since then, time and time again, you have shown a disregard for the rules and for other players, constantly being borderline disrespectful, and toeing the line of rule-breaking territory many times.

Following the ban, I spoke with you on May 13 about garrison rules and server rules, and the importance of sharing loot with those who also participate, as well as being respectful of other players. We had another conversation on June 6 about garrison rules, loot sharing, being respectful towards other players, and allowing them a chance to try taking out garrisons.

During our conversation on June 7, I made it very clear that any further rule infractions would result in an immediate permanent ban. I said there would be absolutely no more chances or leniency, and that any more disrespectful or toxic behaviour would result in a ban. This was following you being disrespectful and toxic towards other players in chat about garrisons. On July 4, I actually DID give you one more chance, after you placed a few High External Stone Walls and took a distress signal heli right next to another player's massive twig build, which ended up destroying half of it, when there were plenty of other places you could have battled it, but instead heli griefed their build. I gave you the benefit one last time that what you did was not intentional, but made it very clear again that you were on your LAST last chance.

The permanent ban is for player disrespect. There was yet another incident today at a garrison, in which you were incredibly disrespectful to another player. First you attempted to block them from entering to take and share loot, by placing your tool cupboard in the way. Then you proceeded to call them a "little b***h ass". When the player, also heated, tried to work out the loot sharing with you, you said "take it you f*****g little b***h" and then teleported away. This is disrespectful. This is unacceptable. At this point with your track record and the number of times I have talked to you about this sort of behaviour, and heard your side of the story, and gave you chances to change, there was no need to talk with you first-the permanent ban was placed. No more chances,.

-Alexa

• Like 3

I believe I corrected my behavior after EVERY encounter I've had with you. I started sharing garrison loot after you talked with me. I stopped doing garrison for almost two weeks then limited myself everyday after since the second talk.  The twig base thing I explained to you then. it was first week and everyone had twig, I literally focused all of my frags into making a heli tower immediately after that incident(also that guys twig base was not there like 30 minutes before I set up in that spot). I was also REALLY like the clip to be posted. Did I say "little bitch ass" or "f*cking little bitch" I feel that would be important exactly what I said, unless bitch is indeed against the rules to say.  I placed a tc down to break the floor the to get the top 3 crates, it was literally far enough to the side that it was not blocking (i placed it in front of my and squeeze around it myself as well as completely removing it before I tp'd). In the end the other person got to keep twice as much loot as they should have then reported me for harassment?

Edited by Kasper
  • Haha 3

If you had fully corrected your behaviour, then I would not have had to talk to you so many times about the same things, about the server rules, about garrisons, and about being respectful. I will acknowledge that yes you did make some positive changes after our talks, but they were always temporary, seeing as I had to have the same discussions with you multiple times.

The server rules are clearly displayed when entering the server, and I have gone over the player disrespect rule with you many times. It should go without saying that calling another person a b***h is indeed disrespectful and therefore against the rules.

1 hour ago, Kasper said:

I am fully aware I was on my last strike

The ban will not be lifted.

-Alexa

• Like 4

So is there a clip? like do you have any evidence at all? I'm assuming you are going to make your formal report with all the evidence. Because right now it just seems like you are taking a single preceptive as true. 

Edited by Kasper
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Kasper said:

If it was what I think it was for (saying the word 'bitch') then I LITEARLLY had zero clue that was bad enough to be considered breaking rules. 

No clip is necessary at this point, since you have been talked to numerous times about this exact sort of behaviour, and even acknowledged yourself in your very first post the language that you used towards another player. Their report was almost word-for-word the same as many reports about you and garrisons from other players. Very few players will record their gameplay, so it is hard to get actionable video evidence, which is part of the reason why you have been given so many chances to this point. However, your behaviour has shown a clear pattern of disregard for the rules, and disrespect for other players. We cannot let it slide anymore. It is not fair to the other players who are respectful, and who follow the rules. No more chances. The ban will not be lifted.

-Alexa

• Like 3
1 hour ago, alexanightfire said:

No clip is necessary at this point, since you have been talked to numerous times about this exact sort of behaviour, and even acknowledged yourself in your very first post the language that you used towards another player. Their report was almost word-for-word the same as many reports about you and garrisons from other players. Very few players will record their gameplay, so it is hard to get actionable video evidence, which is part of the reason why you have been given so many chances to this point. However, your behaviour has shown a clear pattern of disregard for the rules, and disrespect for other players. We cannot let it slide anymore. It is not fair to the other players who are respectful, and who follow the rules. No more chances. The ban will not be lifted.

-Alexa

I said I used the word bitch, not that I called them one. I yielded all of the loot to them man, how could I have been being that disrespectful?  I'm sorry, this seem really excessive. Can I not appeal it to a one month or like six month ban? (You are putting me in the same category as racists and homophobes)  It just seems like you are getting used by others who want to get rid of garrison competition at this point

Edited by Kasper
  • Haha 5
  • Aurora locked this topic