Ban okcomputer

Banned for picking up a scarecrow that was placed in my tc radius, then got banned after going to give them it back? any chance I can get an unban since you never gave me the chance to get it. You literally banned me as I was running to my base lol

Edited by okcomputer
  • Staff

Thank you for taking the time to come to the forums to appeal

Firstly I will point out you were not running to your base, in fact you were still standing in front of me arguing while I was tabbed out of game. The reason you were banned was because you decided that even after explaining the rules, and you admitting you took the items you refused to get them back. At one point even saying they were in my tc radius I don't need to give them back.  I gave you several opportunity's to return the items, you refused to do so. 

The reason I was there in the first place was because of reports of you going into bases shooting at players. While explaining this to you and asking you not to harass players if they ask you to leave and attempting to explain to your neighbor about the tc overlapping the entire time  you wanted to be the center of attention and constantly talk over me even to the point I had to inform you I will be muting you if you continued. 

Seeing you were informed of the no stealing rule, explained about not to harass players and still decided to stand your ground and argue the fact you took things that didn't not belong to you making no attempt to resolve the issue the ban was placed. As this is not an appeal for for mentioned ban I will not be lifting the ban at this time. As I do not see that you have show any remorse or attempt to show any a correction in you behavior.  

• Like 2

What are you talking about? They were calling me dense and stupid saying TC's couldn't overlap (which you can find in your logs), I picked up 2 of the scarecrows that were in both our TC radius to prove it to which they claimed I was cheating, which I wasn't, it's clearly a fault of facepunch where sometimes TC's overlap. They never even asked for their scarecrows back otherwise I'd have given them back (at the time one of them was literally trying to destroy them with a salvaged hammer). When you came I told you I'd taken them and I'd give them back. I was running towards my base and turned around and ran towards you when you were literally SHOUTING at me down the mic since you were trying to talk to me. Then you banned me. Perma banned for that?

Edited by okcomputer
  • Haha 2

You said I never went to get and refused to give their scarecrow back but that's not the case. All I asked was if it was ok to pick things up that are in your tc radius. Then I was the one that brought up the point of giving it back to make ammends, since they never even asked for the scarecrow back, they were just calling me out for ''cheating'' because I could pick up their stuff in the overlapping area. You can go see where my sleeping body will be, im pretty sure it's on the grass going towards my base, as we were originally talking on the road. I only went back towards the road because you called me back and then perma banned me. I also only interrupted you once or twice, which was me telling you to ''say it louder'' as for 10 minutes that group had been calling me dumb and stupid saying tc's can't overlap (which you can see in your chat logs, and is the sole reason I ever picked up the scarecrow in the first place, im sure you remember having to explain tc's do indeed overlap). The other times I interrupted you weren't intentional and were probably at fault of rusts voice delay, but if it seemed otherwise then I apologise. You're also saying I show no remorse but at the end of the day I was the one being berated by that group being called stupid, dense, dumb, and a cheater. Whereas I only picked up their item to prove to them that tc's overlap. And I'm the one with the perma ban whereas they got nothing. Because I'm pretty sure being respectful to others is also in the rules. 

• Staff

At this point this is going round and round, You knowingly took items that did not belong to you. You were harassing's a play by messing with their base, and them.  I will review the chat logs for that time period and if i find any mention of you being called stupid, dense, dumb, or a cheater rest assure I will talk to them. I will now being locking this post.

Good luck in your future Rust endeavors.