EZ Wild West Adventures (All Servers)

Aurora

saloon222.thumb.jpg.280a286b007846357bb22067061eee7d.jpg

We're doing a new contest this wipe – anything you want to contribute to our Rusty Western theme!  Perhaps you've been thinking about building an RP Saloon, or a fancy desert ranch? Maybe you'd like to get together with friends for an evening of Rust shenanigans... on horseback. 

HOW TO ENTER

There are no requirements for contest submissions, other than it fit in with the Western theme.  To enter the contest, reply to this forum thread with your entry by September 27th. You can enter by posting screenshots of your build, a staged "Rust Photo" or even a written post detailing your Rusty Wild West adventure. If you can think it -- you can enter it!

In addition to your entry, please include your in-game name and the server you play on (and map grid ID if applicable) in your post.  You may enter as often as you like (just create a new forum reply), however only one entry per player is eligible for a prize

PRIZES
Finalists will be chosen by staff and participant votes. Prizes will be awarded as follows:

• First Place: $10 RustEZ store credit
  • Second Place: $5 RustEZ store credit
  • Third Place: 3x Supply signals (for next wipe)
  • First Place (Admin Entry): $10 RustEZ store credit

---------------

During September wipe, staff will host some fun EZ Western-themed micro-events on servers and post additional themed challenges for players in the forums. This post will be updated as events and challenges are announced.

GLHF!

---------------

• Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Love 6

• Aurora pinned this topic

It's a tough one... I mean I've built a barn and a church, still adding to them. But, without benches you have to use plastic chairs, which don't exactly scream "Ye Old West". Nothing much to make a bar or stools for a saloon. You can't use the wood shutters on a door, that would have made for a nice saloon door  🙂

Hmm, tough, tough, tough...

I'll keep experimenting! 🧙‍♂️...      I mean 🤠

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

the pictures are the front then 1st floor then second floor has the hospitality rooms with a view of the first floor and last picture is of the 3rd floor where there is another bar I am still adding minor things to this saloon but it is mostly done. It is located at N21 at the intersection of dome and airfield on US Scourge in game name is Sgttugglesteamuserimages-a.akamaihd.thumb.jpg.5e98ae626a1dc65091355fbd5a183ffc.jpgsteamuserimages-a.akamaihd.thumb.jpg.fe58ce33d3bf58b430ff8cec48665361.jpgsteamuserimages-a.akamaihd.thumb.jpg.a1016f7d256bb0335c6f5572e4a6ced9.jpgsteamuserimages-a.akamaihd.thumb.jpg.9311e43b9ee6e21d356b62bda2eac097.jpg

Edited by Sgttuggle
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Your in-game name: Mister Dobalina

Server: US Scourge

Map ID: Z24-AA24

Town Name : Scourge

Description: I'm kind of going all out on this one. I have built an entire Western town including Sheriff's Office w/ Gallows, Saloon, General Store, School House, Church, Lodge, and a Horse Barn. Stop by during the tour to see the full extent and interior details on each building.

20210914122839_1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3

Hi there,

An_Easy_Target and team are here to invite you to come visit your new home in the wild west, located in the actual west of USPure, at K22.  Our simple town is full of little details sure to make your visit fun.   You'll feel transported back in time, but watch out for those most wanted outlaws featured on our posters.  You never know when one might pop up!  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3

Howdy Pardners 🙂

Eolitic and me, HUM, would like to enter the contest with our "Fells-Wargo Bank & Express" build on EU Pure, Grid P25. 
It has a guarded armored vault inside, we hope it'll be safe from bandits ... The stagecoach is "en route" most of the time, but luckily i was able to get a photo!20210911220742_1.thumb.jpg.2d53fa353bf520b38771e4655d5b93bd.jpg

20210910115118_1.thumb.jpg.81c0a4aecf4a7ec14e52c36df8728863.jpg

20210911230403_1.jpg

20210912032133_1.jpg

20210911230654_1.jpg

Edited by HumongousFungus
typo
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2