Ban Appeal for EU Survival

Player: Kombatken
Reason: "Repeated and ongoing harassment of several other players. Disruption of admin preforming their duties. Repeated disrespect of other player and False accusations against other players, in an attempt to get them banned." 
Admin: LeafBower 

I would like to see some evidence to backup the claim that the EU Staff have made against me because at this moment there isn't any evidence other than just words.

So I'm going to start from the beginning of April 10, 2021 when the beef start between me and Sapnu Puas. The day started fine but i wasn't feeling well or in the mood that day but I still hop on to hope that my days gets better. A few hours in Ouchmouise got on as I was making my run for scrap and resource when I flew over there base which then Ouchmouise shot at my mini which then cause me to be pissed and flew down and landed and told Ouchmouise to "Fuck off" which I will say I shouldn't have done but it happened and in which in tell an hour go by and Sapnu gets on and Ouchmouise which find my base then land on it and which waited till I came out of the base. When I eventually did on my ladder hatch to get on top of my tower to go see BelovedBandit at junkyard and there was Ouch and Sapnu waiting for me and then they berated me for a few mins and after they started there mini and lift off I could see one of them turn back around to either look at me or something else. While I was flying to Junkyard i was rammed from the back of my mini by someone but i can assume who it was because they "threatened to make my life hell".

Well that then continue to two month later which became couple to few  other time when I reported this group. The one from last wipe was due to me having hard crashes but the problem was that there big base was at Z14 and my base was at W13 while I was making my way around with flying  from base to base and shop to shop. They had this Mega sign with lights and everything  which we know cause major lag and even my teammates complaint about it but never reported it. And with this wipe with yestarday incident I was flying around the map seeing where everyone could have built the thing was I didn't know AA19 island belonged to Ouchmousie until Jura told me. I was like how could I know that they own that island, they could have simply as me polite to leave there island and the island could have been anyone island. 

Evidence 1 & 2: 

• Haha 1

I just made an account to reply to this...

I've known KombatKen for awhile and I've played with him on RustEZ alone several times, and I even played with him a little bit before he got permed for this, we went to bandit and we had to fly near their base, and i nearly crashed bc of their base, since they are so close together, looking at their base direction caused me to go down to around ~10fps when I can run the game perfectly fine near other bases, and in monuments...

when I was within render distance of their base, even a small part of it, my frames tanked to unplayable state (~20fps for me) bc of all of the lights and the buildings, i nearly blue screened bc of their base multiple times over multiple wipes

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

This is part of the reason I no longer play on this server, too much drama.

I've witnessed both parties act like this. And yes I have called out Outchmousie for swearing and being rude to other players in chat. She then had the audacity to tell me she is friendly to everyone.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, aNoNiM said:

This is part of the reason I no longer play on this server, too much drama.

I've witnessed both parties act like this. And yes I have called out Outchmousie for swearing and being rude to other players in chat. She then had the audacity to tell me she is friendly to everyone.

To add on one of the fellow EU Staff is bias towards me because they are friends with the group that I had issue with which meant that they could have told a friend staff member that has power to remove or suggest removal of a players. Without looking from the middle ground and choosing your friend over the right thing. 

To add on that Ouchmousie and Sapnu have "sexual" Conversation in public chat to the whole server as some have told me and can recount set situation. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, KombatKen said:

To add on one of the fellow EU Staff is bias towards me because they are friends with the group that I had issue with which meant that they could have told a friend staff member that has power to remove or suggest removal of a players. Without looking from the middle ground and choosing your friend over the right thing. 

There is no favoritism from the staff. The staff have a set standard to follow where rules and investigations are concerned. 
This line of commentary you have started is not beneficial for your appeal. I'd strongly advise you use caution in what you are posting. 

This is all I shall say on this matter. 

Good luck with your appeal.

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, Granny said:

There is no favoritism from the staff. The staff have a set standard to follow where rules and investigations are concerned. 
This line of commentary you have started is not beneficial for your appeal. I'd strongly advise you use caution in what you are posting. 

This is all I shall say on this matter. 

Good luck with your appeal.

There is Favoritism I have seen it for 4 years, I have seen it happened to VIP players and Subscriber and even me. 

That remind me that there were time I didn't get warned or even ban  because of Favoritism. 

• Love 1

Sorry but that's a lie, there is a lot of favoritism on RustEZ...

I've played RustEZ for over a year, and multiple wipes, and i've seen nothing but favoritism..

I've been multiple situations where people were making false claims to get me and my friends banned, they claiming excessive looting, harassment, we always asked in chat if people wanted to do the in game monuments (large oil, and launch site pretty much) 
My friends and I were nothing but nice and wanted to be fair but people constantly harassed us, and WE got in trouble for nothing, when the people that had been harassing us got nothing

if we did something on rustez for months we would get threatened with a ban bc of the toxic people calling for our banning, for playing fairly

that made us not feel welcome and we stopped playing bc of the toxic player base, and the false claims... like i said before i made an account just to combat harassment that my friend recieved, not only from that group but from others 

i'm sorry but thats cap

• Love 1

Read carefully I say "also the fucking playerbase aren't thirsty fucks"  this was about the EZ server playerbase NOT being thirsty which is a positive comment about the server. Please, explain to me how I am insulting anyone here? 🙂 

Regarding the swearing, I explained to Anonim many times, that YES I am a pottymouth, I swear a lot (I even do it at my family get togethers, it's how I talk/express myself). There is a difference between a pottymouth (me) and someone who cusses to insult other people (not me). I wanna see an incident where I am ACTUALLY insulting someone please because all I read  is your smear campaign so far. 🙂  (Except for KombatKen he is probably the only person I've directly cussed out but he started it and he wouldn't back off and the last time that happened was back in April.)

I am yet to see a single evidence of me actually insulting another player from our servers??? All you have shown me so far are out of context screenshots of random conversations. Please circle in the parts where you think I insulted a player and we can analyze together.

As for KombatKen, I have him muted since April.
image.png.55959edf141f7079b51d7b15b2bde63d.png

He has not left me alone since April. It's not his job to police playerbases (we have admins for that). He comes to my base, flies around it, lands and stares through the window, hangs about. EVEN THOUGH all parties included have been told by admins to stay clear of eachother. We listened... he did not, he kept on coming. And now he is bringing up random shit and telling lies or modifying what actually happened... Listen to the youtube clip you posted yourself, it says all about who started this whole drama, it was you. 🙂 

Sapnu and I haven't been together since June... so I don't know what you're halucinating, we used to team up until last wipe but we don't even do that anymore.

Also I have never ever claimed an entire island to myself like ever, so there is another lie without any evidence.

As for Granny... for real, Granny is nice and friendly to anyone who is nice and friendly to her. Simple as that.

As for the people moaning about fps drops around my base(s). Don't play from the US, on a EU server and complain about frame drops and crashing. Duh... When I play on the US server I lag and experience fps drops all the time too, you don't hear me moaning about it.

Edited by Ouchmousie
  • Haha 2

The comment was sexualisation for the one with swearing, and look at both of your names.

Its pretty much toxic behavior in chat that has been tolerated.

You make fun of Siggasatan in the first screenshot, I am not friends with him either . It was to illustrate the behavior. 

I had no idea you 2 don't play together because I left a while ago because of all this drama. 

• Love 1

I think you're trying too hard and need to stop worrying so much over what names people pick on the internet in an 18+ game. It's not my problem you get offended easily by things that are otherwise considered hilarious by the general population.

Titslingers used to be our clan name and there was 4 people at some point running around with that name. What else you got?

This thread is not about your feelings about how I use my vocabulary. Let's get back on track.

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, Ouchmousie said:

Read carefully I say "also the fucking playerbase aren't thirsty fucks"  this was about the EZ server playerbase NOT being thirsty which is a positive comment about the server. Please, explain to me how I am insulting anyone here? 🙂 

Regarding the swearing, I explained to Anonim many times, that YES I am a pottymouth, I swear a lot (I even do it at my family get togethers, it's how I talk/express myself). There is a difference between a pottymouth (me) and someone who cusses to insult other people (not me). I wanna see an incident where I am ACTUALLY insulting someone please because all I read  is your smear campaign so far. 🙂  (Except for KombatKen he is probably the only person I've directly cussed out but he started it and he wouldn't back off and the last time that happened was back in April.)

I am yet to see a single evidence of me actually insulting another player from our servers??? All you have shown me so far are out of context screenshots of random conversations. Please circle in the parts where you think I insulted a player and we can analyze together.

As for KombatKen, I have him muted since April.
image.png.55959edf141f7079b51d7b15b2bde63d.png

He has not left me alone since April. It's not his job to police playerbases (we have admins for that). He comes to my base, flies around it, lands and stares through the window, hangs about. EVEN THOUGH all parties included have been told by admins to stay clear of eachother. We listened... he did not, he kept on coming. And now he is bringing up random shit and telling lies or modifying what actually happened... Listen to the youtube clip you posted yourself, it says all about who started this whole drama, it was you. 🙂 

Sapnu and I haven't been together since June... so I don't know what you're halucinating, we used to team up until last wipe but we don't even do that anymore.

Also I have never ever claimed an entire island to myself like ever, so there is another lie without any evidence.

As for Granny... for real, Granny is nice and friendly to anyone who is nice and friendly to her. Simple as that.

As for the people moaning about fps drops around my base(s). Don't play from the US, on a EU server and complain about frame drops and crashing. Duh... When I play on the US server I lag and experience fps drops all the time too, you don't hear me moaning about it.

I'm not sure if you read my post but I did say I admit I was wrong that I told you to "fuck off"  but again you came to my base and berated me  instead of asking why I did what I did. and even with video evidence.